~• Chapter 3 •~

Meh, I'm too lazy to copy the end of the last chapter so let's just continue...

~•~

The sun rays that slid through the blinds touched your skin and your fluffy wolf/dog/cat ears, you groaned as one of your ears twitched.
You shut your eyes more tighter as your ear twitched once more.

You sighed and opened up your eyes, wondering what was pestering you. You were laying in a bed, but it wasn't yours. You looked around the room and saw Sans. Oh no...

"Is that you, fluffbutt?" Sans spoke meekly. Wow, even he was calling you 'fluffbutt'.

You sighed and sat up, "Y-yeah... Its me...".

Sans' cheekbones were flustered with blue, which you were confused about until you realized you weren't wearing any clothes, your face had turned a bright red.

"S-Sans..." you murmur.
"Yes?"
"Can you get me some clothes my size, please? Just get me anything...".
Sans nods and runs on out of his room on the lookout to find you some clothes.

You sighed, you had totally forgotten that sometimes your magic is limited and wears off when you sleep, most if the time. Sans comes back with one of Papyrus' baggy orange hoodies, a black tank top, some black skinny jeans that would show off your beautiful figure, (smexy legs~), a pair of Papyrus' orange high top converse that only went up to cover just above your ankles, some black ankle socks, and a black pair of bra and underwear that matched. (DON'T QUESTION).

You sighed, thanked Sans and asked him to leave the room so you could get dressed, he completely understood. You closed the door and got dressed. After you finished getting dressed, you really loved what you were wearing.

You snapped your fingers and a hairbrush appeared in your hands, you brushed your hair until it was as soft as silk and wouldn't tangle up.

You opened up the bedroom door and found no Sans waiting at the door, you went downstairs, finding Sans in the kitchen talking to Papyrus.

..They're most likely talking about me..

You cleared your throat, which caught both of their attention.

"Oh hey Fluffbutt!" Sans smiled, you flustered at the nickname.
Papyrus kinda just stared at you and walked up to you, you were a three feet shorter.

"So, Fluffbutt here is a human eh?" Papyrus smirked.

"A-actually I'm a hybrid... My mom is a monster and my dad is a human... I'm a shapeshifter, I getting from my mom....obviously..." you kindly explained.

Papyrus nods, Sans eyes gleamed.
"What's your name kid?" Papyrus asked.

"It's Y/N...Y/N L/N.." you smiled as you introduced yourself to the skeleton brothers.

"Y/N.... That's a beautiful name!" Sans said as his pupils formed stars.

You chuckled.
"I'm most likely still gonna call you 'fluffbutt', so be prepared... Fluffbutt.." Papyrus smirked. You rolled your eyes.

"And hey", Papyrus said, you looked at him.

"Is that my hoodie and converse?".

~•~

Hehe Papy caught you~
Alright, Imma continue soon today.
So...

Stay tuned
My
Lovelies~