Rosy came sauntering out of the bathroom with the dress clinging on her figure. She looked really sexy while she wore that dress. The dress was lacy and it fitted her perfectly with its short-sleeved top and a V-shaped neckline. There was a black belt the hugged her waist, followed by a long, free-flowing skirt that reached her mid-thighs.

Zoe practically squealed as Rosy examined herself in the mirror. She was scrutinizing herself with much attention as if her reflection is fading into thin air. “You look really pretty!” Zoe exclaimed and I bobbed my head up and down in agreement. My jaws were practically hanging open at the sight of her—it was the very first time that I am seeing her wearing a dress.

“We don’t need to wear this things right? We’re just going on a movie.” Rosy told her, pouting.

Zoe flicked her wrist at her. “Believe me. By the looks of it, you’re going to attend something even more than date.” She stated. Rosy and I exchanged glances.

“How’d you know?”

“I just do.” She grinned at her knowingly. “Anyways,” she turned to me and ushered me into the bathroom. “Go, get dressed. The boys will be here in approximately thirty minutes.” She tapped the screen of her watch while staring at the ticking hand of the clock.

I entered the bathroom and slipped on the dress. I didn’t expect it to fit me, but it surprisingly did. Walking out of the bathroom, Zoe squealed again when she saw me. “I knew it! I knew it! Those dresses are perfect!” she giggled and clapped her hands like a child just got an ice cream. More to our surprise, she brought out two pairs of shoes from her bag and made Zoe and I wear it.

Mine was a pair of matching purple stilettos with killer four-inch heels while Rosy’s was a matching color of pink to her dress with the same height as mine. We exchanged worried glances, thinking that we wouldn’t be able to walk comfortably in these shoes since we are used on wearing flats.

I slipped my feet inside the shoe and tried to walk it around the room. Rosy followed my move and we both stumbled quite a few times before getting used to the height we are currently walking in. Zoe reassured us that we’ll be fine and that the boys will surely love the way we look tonight.

I’m starting to think that we’re exaggerating. We’re only going out to see a movie for god’s sake!

It was a few minutes after when the doorbell rang. Rosy, Zoe and I exited the room with anxiety. What’ll the boys’ reaction be when they saw us in this attire? It looks so formal, yet if it would be our choice we would’ve worn our casual.

Reaching the living room, we spotted Daniel and Darren sitting on the sofa dressed in their casual. Aunt Farris was discussing something with them, and all I see them do is nod and smile to her every word. I’m starting to regret wearing this clothes since I think we’re a bit over dressed. Once Daniel and Darren noticed our presence inside the room, they stood up from their seat and walked over to us with shock etched on their face.

“Y-you,” Darren stuttered while approaching me. He cleared his throat and smiled at me. “You look very stunning.” I smiled back at him, gratefully and tried to withhold the blush that was threatening to stain my cheeks. But to my dismay, I failed to do so.

“You look good yourself.” I told him, making Zoe pipe up and tell him what I just did.

“She said you look handsome.”

Okay, maybe that’s a bit out of line. Other than that, she didn’t lie.

Darren had his hair on its usual hairstyle. He had his usual Giordano T-shirt on paired with denim skinny jeans. It was tight so it showed those six-pack or maybe even eight-pack abs that he was hiding underneath. The jeans, on the other hand, accentuated his broad legs.

Wanting not to look like I was checking him out—which I just did, I looked up to meet his eyes. He towered over me in a few inches.

“Ok, so, um… let’s go?” He held his arm out for me which I accepted with no hesitance.

He led me out to his Lamborghini and opened the door for me to enter. Rosy and Daniel followed after, but it turned out that they’re riding their own vehicle. So, that leaves me alone with Darren in the front seat. Looking out of the window of the car after I buckled myself on the seat, I spotted Aunt Farris at the door waving at us and bidding us to stay safe and no funny businesses.

I laughed quietly and waved back at her.

I turned to Darren and decided to ask him. “Am I overdressed?” I repeated it about three times before he got it.

“You? Overdressed?” He laughed quietly and shook his head. “I think it’s perfect.” He told me, smiling. The corners of my lips twisted up into a smile.

How will this night go then?