You see him crying :Spot Conlon:

Spot: (This goes along with "He hurts you" plot twist) My eyes fluttered open as I saw my boyfriend Spot crying over me. I ran my hand up to my shoulder and discovered something missing.

"Spot?" I asked "Where am I?"

"Your in the hospital" he cried and looked at my arm well where it used to be.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You, um were in an accident" Spot said holding my hand.

"Babe it's ok tell me what happened" I said cupping his face in my hand.

"Well we were swimming and I'se well" He stopped for a moment "Well you'se told me you'se didn't want to go in so I'se tried to throw you'se in but, you scrambled and hit your head on the docks. But when I went under da water to save you dere was dis rock dat was bigger dan me. I tried to stop it Y/N but, it would've crushed me and it landed right on yoah arm. I'se fell so stupid I'se feel like I'se could've stopped the rock to save you'se. But because of me you'se lost yoah arm and it's all my fault." Spot sobbed.

"Baby you could've done nothing to stop that rock and you know it I'm just glad you didn't get hurt" I said wiping tears off his face.

"But yoah arm.." Spot stammered.

"Hey I can live without my arm but, I could never live without you" I said passionately kissing him.