"You'll call me right?"

The next day at school my friend Jaden was all in my face.

 "Alice told me your moving." He said. Jaden was tall and lanky, he had raven collared hair that covered his dark blue eyes. With fair skin.

 "Well Alice speaks the truth." I said back.

 "Where?" he asked again.

 "New Jersey." I said. He flipped out.

 "B-but thats so far away!" He said.

 "No shit sherlock, its on the other side of the country!" I said. He looked really sad. I probably shouldn't tell him my family has already started packing. And that I might be moving sooner that I thought.

 "I have to go to class." I said. He nodded and we parted ways. My whole day went with questions of when will I go? Do I know my new adress? Whats the best way to get in touch? On and on, all day. Until my last class, when a note landed on my desk.

 'Hi.' It was from Jaden. I wrote Hi back.

 'Please tell me, how long until you leave.' He wrote.

 I wrote, 'You that eager to make me leave?:P' He gave me the serious face. Obviously not taking the joke.

 'This month or sooner' I wrote. He frowned greatly. I felt like crying, Alice, Jaden, and I were friends since birth. Our Mom's were best friends since they were very little girls, and when they grew up were parcticly sisters. I don't really think of them as my friend's mom to me there my aunts, or my other moms. My Mother's death had hit all of us very hard. I talked to them on a daily basis. Much to my Tiffinays dismay of corse, she though very little of them. Wether it was because they weren't as well off as her (even though Tiffinay isn't actually rich, she was born into a wealthy family and is my opinion a golddigger). And to think I might never see them again. I sniffled, Jaden noticed this and wrote again.

 'You'll call me right?' I nodded my head yes and he looked relieved. Class was let out and I went to the bathroom to change. Alice was in there when I got out of the stall she had a sad look but put on a fake smile. When we got out of the bathroom Jaden was leaning on the lockers looking down.

 "Hey Alice, I'll walk Gwen home today..." He said.

 "Uh, okay. Sure see you later Gwen." Alice said. And started walking down the stairs. We walked out.

 "Gosh I cant remember the last time you walked me home..." I said joking.

 "Seventh grade." He whispered. I was surprised he remember. The walk was quite and awkward. Until he broke the silence.

 "I hear New Jersey guys are real jerks." He said.

 "Well, its a good thing I'm not moving there for the guys." I said laughing.

 "And, you cant base everything you know on reality T.V shows." I added.

 "I guess, but my cousin dated a guy from New Jersey. He cheated and broke her heart." He said, okay this topic was really random.

 "Why does it matter, It's not like guys are going to go out of there way to have a date with me." I said.

 "I just want you to becarefull around the New Jersey guys. I don't really want you dating them." I hate it when people try to tell me what to do.

 "And why does it matter if I date them or not?! I can do whatever I want." I said.

 "Im just looking out for you Gee..." He said. I can never be mad at him when he uses my nickname.

 "Its okay Jay..." I said. We were approaching my house.

 "Well uh...bye." I said. He cleared his throat.