Chapter 3 - DreamLand :3

(Hiya, to those who read this, NEW CHAPPIE YAY!!! Been a bit busy latly, but now I'll try to write as much as I can and post it as soon as possible, YAY, again... Hope you enjoy!!!)

~Recape~

I looked into the water to look at my reflection; my face was pale, my right eye was it's usual aqua blue, but my left eye was a hypnotising violet colour. My usual blue strip in my hair was now purple. I wore black jeans, a tank top and knee length boots other than my normal Elven blue dress and my bow and arrows had disappeared leaving only a dagger to protect myself. I stood up and left the cave, hopefully he would recognise me...

A few minutes of walking through the woods to camp...

I was walking through the woods until I made my way to camp. It was dark so I was happy no one could see my new complexion.

I climbed into the tallest tree were me and Toby loved to play when we were little and where we through no one could find us.

I fell into a deep sleep, I thought it would be my normal dreamless sleep, but oh, how could I be more wrong.

~Dreamland~

I was walking through the forest when I came to a tall tree, the tallest tree I'd ever seen. I climbed up it and noticed it had a green type Ora around it preventing me to get to the top.

When I looked up my eyes would be blinded by the bright summers sun. Before I looked down again I caught a glimps of two figures jumping from tree to tree.

After I few moments I looked down at myself and noticed I was wearing my normal cloths.

"Is this a flashback?" I said to myself as I looked into the trees again, then it hit me...

~Dream Flashback~

It was summer and me and my brother Toby were training in the trees when we came apon a large tree, which I realized was the forbidden kingdom as our parents put it. I tried to pull my little brother away, but it was too late, he was already scurrying up the tree.

I took a step forward, but was surrounded by gards asking me questions. I pushed through them and ran to my little brother knowing he would probably get himself hurt or in trouble. I was half way up the tree when I looked up to see two figures jumping tree to tree. That was as far as I got before the gards dragged me down and told me to leave

~End of FlashBack Dream~

~End of Dreamland~

I woke up with a jolt sending me to fall out of the tree and into a pile of leaves only to be met, eye to eye with father...

(Well, thats my third chappie, oh and DUN DUN DUN, father... Okay, not as scary as I thought, anyways, slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEPPPPP!!!! Hope you enjoyed and write some more for ya later, BYEeEeEEeee!!!)