Kenma x Reader

Started Aug. 23 @ 9:42 AM

More of a fluff type, than sexual, because Kenma is too innocent °^°
For now. *wink wink* Foreshadowing.

--------------------------------

"I'll see you later Kenma." Kuroo said as he walked out of his room."You too, (Y/N)."
"See later Kuroo-san." You said and Kenma just nodded his head, eyes focused on his game.

You laid on Kenma's bed, reading a book. Not really reading it, just skimming over it.

You, Kenma and Kuroo decided to work on the assigned homework that was due tomorrow.

Kuroo and Kenma were childhood friends, while you showed up later. It was your first year when you and Kenma starting dating.

It was hard for both of you. You both were shy and didn't really like being in social interactions. It was almost the end of the school year when he asked you out.

You, of course, said yes. Even going out for a year now, all you two would do is hold hands, when you could or an occasional peck on the cheek.

You wanted your first kiss to be with Kenma, but you were afraid to ask. You didn't want him to be embarrassed than he already is around you.

You looked over at Kenma, who was still playing his game. You could hear the sound of sword clashing and voices coming out of it.

The sound didn't bother you, because it made it less awkward.

"You keep starting at me (Y/N)-chan....... do you need something?" He asked. You realizask.that you were staring at him longer than you thought.

You smiled slightly, before replying, "Oh nothing, just thinking about something."

Kenma just hummed.

You pouted a little, hoping he would ask. You turned over on your side, your back facing him.

You closed the book before setting it asagainYou started thinking about the kiss.

"How does it feel?" You thought, "Is it good? Does it feel soft? How does it feel for the other person?" You were having so many questions run through your mind that you didn't realize that Kenma had crawled beside you on the bed. You turned your head at him.

He was laying on his back, eyes on his game. You felt a little irritated, but you shouldn't because this is what you two do all the time.

You turned to your other side, facing him. You reached a hand out, hesitating a little, before lightly poking his rib.

He tensed a little. He paused his game, and looked at you out of the corner of his eyes.

"....."

"...."

You could feel the awkwardness build up. Kenma felt it too, because he moved his eyes back to his game, un-pause and when back to his previous starting point.

"Kenma." You poked his side again.

He flinched slightly, but refused to look at you. You pouted a little bit more, but feeling a little more confident at what you was doing.