Pietro Maximoff #1

Hey guys, this is my first time writing smut, so I'm sorry if it sucks but I do hope you enjoy. Requests are now open. xx

Confessions

Y/N was getting ready in her room, Stark was throwing a party at Stark tower and she wanted to look good. She was currently wearing her best underwear, including a garter with thigh high tights. She was now looking for a dress in her walk in wardrobe when the door burst open. She jumped and remained hidden in her wardrobe while she listened to the person in her room pace around. It had to be Pietro, judging from the speed of the pacing.

"Y/N?" he called after a minute. "Are you in here?"

"I'm in my wardrobe," she called back. "Getting dressed."

"Oh, okay," he said. "I uh, I just came here to tell you something before we went to Stark's party." Y/N listened to his beautiful accent as he continued to pace. "I've wanted to get this off my chest for a while now but I couldn't think of how to tell you. So I decided to stop thinking about it and just tell you."

Y/N peeked her head out to look at him. She bit her lip to prevent herself from groaning at how gorgeous he looked in a V-neck button down shirt and a beautiful suit jacket. Those slacks hugged his bum perfectly. Pietro was too busy pacing to notice that she was looking at him.

"I can't stop thinking about you, Y/N," he confessed. "You're constantly on my mind. You always were but now they're a different kind of thought. What I'm trying to say is... I really like you. Like really really like you. I want to be with you. I want you to be my girlfriend."

"Are you serious?" Y/N asked, nearly falling from the doorframe she was leaning against.

Pietro stopped pacing and looked up, his eyes widening when he saw her attire. His jaw dropped. He swallowed as he nodded. "Yes," he answered.

"Oh Pietro," Y/N smiled. "I would love to be your girlfriend."

"You would?" he asked innocently.

"Yes!" she exclaimed. She ran towards him and jumped up onto the couch and into his arms, not caring that she was only in her underwear.

She jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist, her arms flung around his neck. Pietro's hands flew to catch her, landing on her back. She hugged him tightly and Pietro clutched the back of her head, inhaling deeply as he held her against him. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend," Y/N said, smiling as she pulled back to look into his beautiful eyes.

Pietro grinned from ear to ear before pressing his lips against hers. Y/N's eyes slid shut as she kissed Pietro back, his stubble tickling her but she loved it. She grew frantic with her kisses and Pietro soon met her pace, his hands switching from her head to her back while hers clutched his head tightly, her fingers buried in his hair. He spun around and sat down on the couch so she was now straddling his waist.

"Now you're teasing me, love," he panted out. "First it was the stunning underwear, now this frantic kiss. You're making it very hard for me."

"Aww, I'm sorry," Y/N pouted teasingly. "I can't help that I've been waiting ages for you to ask me out."

Pietro peppered kisses along her jawline and Y/N felt him smirk when she said that. "You've been waiting ages have you?" he asked. "So is that why you decided to walk around in your room in sexy underwear?"

"Well, it is my room," she pointed out. She cupped his cheeks and tilted his head up to look into his eyes. "Just kiss me, you Sokovian idiot." Pietro chuckled before kissing her, his hands on her bare waist, sending shivers down her spine. "I don't want to go to Stark's party now."

Pietro pulled back and looked at her, his eyebrows knitted in confusion. "What do you want to do then?" he asked.

Y/N simply smirked and slid Pietro's suit jacket off. His eyes widened with realisation then they clouded with lust. With fumbling fingers, she started to undo the buttons. Lust was fueling her but she was still nervous to do this action with him. It's so intimate. But she wanted to do it with him.

"Have sex with me," she murmured in his ear, nibbling his earlobe as she worked at his belt.

"Who cares about a stupid party?" Pietro said carelessly and threw off his shirt.

He picked her up and carried her to the bed, laying her down gently. He stepped out of his pants before hovering over Y/N. He leaned down and started brushing kisses along her neck while his fingers played with her nipples through her lacy bra. She gasped from the intense pleasure she felt when he pinched them. Her hips bucked upwards, seeking his hips for friction. She needed friction.

"Hush," Pietro murmured. His hands reached under her back and undid her bra, chucking it to an unknown part of the room. She gasped when his lips wrapped around her nipple, giving it a harsh suck.

"Pietro, if your penis is not inside me in 1 minute I will put it there myself," she warned him, her hand on his growing erection to make her point. He groaned as she stroked him.

"Are you aching for me?" Pietro asked as his fingers slipped under her lacy panties, finding her slick and ready. He lazily circled her clit, earning a moan in response.

"Now you're being the tease," she whimpered. "Please Pietro." He smirked at her and slid her panties down her lean legs.

She yanked his boxers down his legs and pulled his hips towards hers. Pietro pressed his lips to hers as he rocked his hips against hers, his erection slipping over her aching entrance.

"Protection?" he murmured.

"I'm on the pill just please," she begged. He dipped his head to suck on her hardened nipple as he gently pushed into her, slowly inching his way deeper. Y/N moaned in abandon. She clutched his ass and pulled him closer, forcing him to go deeper inside her.

"How do you want this?" Pietro panted.

"Hard and fast," she moaned, arching her back, loving his length and girth. God he was perfect.

"No need to ease into this relationship," he joked.

"Shut up," she giggled, moaning when he thrust suddenly. Pietro did as she asked though; he started thrusting hard and fast, completely abandoning Stark's party. They didn't care. They wanted to start their new relationship with a bang. An all night bang.