Anger management class

"Wake up wake up" my alarm belted out at full volume. Just another day in hell I thought as I rolled out of my bed hitting the alarm. I took a quick hot shower washing my hair, all I could think about the whole time was about my family and how I know my mum and dad are going to force me to be normal I put on a tank top and some skinny jeans with a winter sweater. "Uhhhhhh" I made the biggest sigh as I still struggled to get the brush though my entangled hair, I styled it putting it in a bun and putting on some mascara. I creaked down the wooden stairs realising my family was asleep it was only 7 in the morning. I picked up an apple throwing it in the air and catching it. I left out the door turning around to see a boy on a motor bike, the red fire marks on the sides identified that it was just Craig "get on I'm taking you babe" he looked at me with a cocky look at revved the engine "sure" I didn't want to argue especially the way he gets when he's angry. his anger problems are worse than mine, he asked me out before and when I rejected him it really didn't go down well. I remember him punching a hole in the wall. I was so scared. I hopped on the back of his bike and he gave me his helmet he pulled off down the street getting faster and faster as we turned each corner. I held on to his waist tighter feeling as if I was going to die but I could tell he was enjoying this whole experience. he was 5'11 and had big brown eyes that could tell you a whole story if you looked deep enough. he had a blonde patch on his head and golden brown skin that was slightly darker than mine but he was no match to Jacob who had ringlets in his hair and eyes that were sincere and mysterious and his- woah what the hell am I saying I can't dream about my brother. a sick feeling came to my stomach what was I thinking. god. the motor bike stopped and I let loose of Craig taking off the helmet and stepping off the bike "now was that cool or not"

"Yeah, when it didn't feel like I was going to die" I half smiled as he chuckled putting his arm around my waist. "uhh let go... Please"

"What's your problem" he said walking toward the building behind me. "I gave you a lift on my motor bike. why are you being so unappreciative" he scoffed jogging over to walk next to me.

"I never asked you to come to my house mate"

"Now you listen bab-"

"No you listen and don't call me babe. I am not getting with you so you can sleep with me and then ditch me for some next chick."

"I wouldn't and you know that"

"I don't now about you but I came here for my anger management class." I stood next to the door taking a deep breath. I'm so happy I didn't loose my cool and break something."what ever" he pushed past me going through the door and into the red door where his person was and I went through to the blue door where dr.Gomez sat "hey"

"Good morning Maria how are you"

"Great" I said with an exasperated tone.

"Hard weekend?"

"Frustrating weekend" from then on I poured out all of my weekend and how it went down and he was considerate like he always is. he always makes me feel better and all he does is hear me out and give me advise. my parents would never understand me. an hour later my session was over and I headed out the door to see the one face I did't want to see "calm and collected Maria... calm and collected" I said to myself trying to keep cool.i walked straight past Craig ignoring his calls. at the end of the day he is 3 years older than me I'm 15 and he is 18 years old I don't really think it's appropriate that we ever did get together. I don't know anyway. I jumped on the bus and waited a 20 minute journey until I arrived at home.i hate it when there are many other seats on the bus but someone desides to sit next to you it's pretty much stupid. I opened the door trying to make it to the stairs without being stopped but no my sister Rita had to stop me but hey at least she cares.... I think "how was your class"

"Yeah how was your class honey" my mother followed up with the same question. my whole family were sat in front of the telly watching tv including Jacob and they all said their hellos. "it was ...uplifting and I feel like I got everything off my chest" I felt a smile creep up on my face for once. "what would you need to get off your chest anyway"

"Never mind mum"

"Fine then if your going to be like that then you might as well not sit with us. it's like there's something wrong with you Maria" my dad blurted out with a confused look at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that. you think you can bring in some stranger and all our problems will be solved, you don't even love me." all the weight was coming back to my shoulders I turned away but was stopped by another question "and how did you get there his morning"i was in a messed up mood now and my dad was not being the kindest person "I got there DAD, with my 18 year old BOYFRIEND, with his MOTOR BIKE. we could have crashed and that's what it felt like but I feel safer on that bike that I ever have at this house" everyone was now staring at me and I couldn't care less. I ran up the stairs not looking back and locking my door. My dad was slamming on my door screaming to let him in. rocking side to side I held my ears sobbing my eyes out could things get any worse. things only started cooling down at 5 when every one wasn't so freaked out any more. I walked towards my door and slowly creaked open the door to see if anyone was there.Jacob quickly jumped up and came through my door shutting it behind him.

"Your dad has gone but I want you to listen." I stepped back hickupping from crying so much.

"Can we talk, I just someone to hear me out." My tears tarted flooding in again. what if my dad tries to hurt me when he gets back.