Chapter 11 Lemon

Okay, a lot of readers have been private messaging me about making a Smut, lemon whatever you wanna call it. I've been seeing in my DMS "Lemon please!" or "OMG Make a lemon/smut for this" etc. Fine. You want a lemon/smut..here you guys go. For those of you who do not want to read this chapter then please be patient for the next update of this story and ignore this Chapter. Those of you that want the lemon, please read on.

Cringe.

(Sollux's Pov)

'It's been almost half a year since (Y/n) has been here' I thought to myself, I sat up from my bed and noticed (Y/n) wasn't awake yet. I have been wondering for a while now If (Y/n) would even consider pailing with me since we are matesprits but..I need to take things slow. I got up from my bed and decided to get on to my husktop and pester KK for some advice.

twinArmageddons [TA] began trolling carcinoGeneticist [CG]

TA: KK, ii need adviice.

CG: OH, THE OH SO GREAT CAPTOR ASKING FOR MY HELP.

CG: WOW.

TA: Whatever, ii ju2t need to know how me and (Y/n) can you know..paiil..

CG: FIRST OF ALL WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME ABOUT PAILING, I USUALLY GIVE LOVE ADVICE NOT PAILING ADVICE, BUT WHATEVER JUST YOU KNOW GO FOR IT CAPTOR. BUT BE GENTLE WITH HER YOU KNOW SHE'S FRAGILE AND SMALL. DO NOT RUSH HER AND YOU NEED TO ASK FOR CONSENT.

TA: Okay, thank2 KK..ii owe you one

CG: YOU OWE ME TWO, ACTUALLY.

carcinoGeneticist [CG] ceased trolling twinArmageddons[TA]

I heard a slight yawn and shuffling coming from the bed and turned my head towards the noise, I noticed (Y/n) had awaken and she looked at me and gave me a small smile. "Good morning thleepy head" she nodded and climbed off the bed and walked to the kitchen. I followed behind her and opened the refrigerator pulling out ingredients. "Wait, I wanna cook breakfast today" I raised a eyebrow and looked at her with a smirk pasted on my face "You can cook?" she nodded rapidly and pushed me away from the ingredients and she grabbed the stool and began to make breakfast. After a few minutes of her making breakfast she finished and hand me the plate. It was pancakes with honey on them. "Aw, how cute." I took a bite out of the pancakes and my eyes lit up and I began to eat more of the pancakes (Y/n) made for me. (Y/n) and I finished breakfast and we put our bowls into the sink and we walked over to the living room couch. "Let's watch a movie" I nodded and put in a movie and (Y/n) and I watched the movie. After a few hours of watching romance movies, comedies and even action movies we noticed It was already dawn. We decided to take a break on the movies and chill for a while. (Y/n) was talking to me about ghost and supernatural things while I just sat there and listened. (Y/n) looked into my eyes and leaned in to give me a small kiss, I blushed slightly and leaned forward for another kiss and decided to deepen the kiss. I licked (Y/n's) bottom lip for entrance and she kindly accepted it, our tongue fought for dominance and of course I won. (Y/n) slightly moaned into the kiss but after a while we broke apart for air. I nuzzled my face into (Y/n's) neck and bit softly causing her to moan from the contact, she wrapped her arms around my neck and she seemed a little hot and bothered.

(Reader's Pov)

Sollux bit into my neck and It caused me to let out a moan from it, I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt really weird all of a sudden. Suddenly Sollux started to bite and lick my ear causing me to blush and hold on to him tighter, I felt Sollux slowly lift up my shirt causing me to let go of his neck and pull my shirt down, "What'th wrong". Sollux had worry filling his eyes and I looked away slighty, "S-Sorry just a little shy" Sollux continued to pull off my shirt and give me small kisses on my face of affection. Sollux then slightly pulled down my pants showing my (favorite color) panties and my (favorite color) bra already showing. I blushed slightly as Sollux stared at my body, suddenly Sollux picked me up and walked over to our bedroom and he gently placed me on the soft sheets. Sollux then took off his shirt and worked on undoing his pants. I was slightly nervous about this but I still want this, Sollux then unhooked my bra and slowly pulled off my panties. He suddenly started to rub my womanhood and I moaned slightly gripping the sheets below me. Sollux then added a finger and started to thrust the finger inside of me, I moaned even louder and shifted under Sollux as he continued to play with me. I felt a tighten feeling in my lower regions and moaned slightly, suddenly Sollux retracted his finger out of me and I groaned from the lost of contact. Sollux then slowly pulled down his boxers and I noticed two bulges wiggling in the air. I looked at Sollux a bit nervous of not one but two of them. "Don't worry, I'll be gentle, okay" I nodded slightly and felt Sollux's bulges line up at my entrance, I notice the two bulges coil around each other and felt Sollux thrust his way inside me. I yelped out in pain and felt tears run down my face from the sudden pain that ran across my body. Sollux waited for a while before I nodded for Sollux it was okay, Sollux then started to thrust at a slow pace and I moaned loudly from the sudden sense of pleasure that ran through my body. Sollux groaned and moaned slightly and quickened his pace causing me to moan and shut my eyes, "D-Don't look away, open y-your eyeth" he moaned out. I opened my eyes and looked at Sollux as his pace quickened causing me to moan loudly and shut my eyes anyway from the amount of pleasure Sollux was giving me. "I-I'm tho clothe" Sollux moaned out. Sollux's thrust became more sloppy as time went by, Sollux let out a loud moan and pulled himself out of me as he came over my stomach. I panted and looked at Sollux as he layed down next to me. "Fluthed for you (Y/n)" I cuddled into Sollux's chest "Flushed for you too"

I cringed, badly when making this.

Stayed tuned for the next Chapter.