Chapter 13: Raptors

Start from the beginning

(Owen)- " it's alright- they'll be safe- they your brothers?" pointing with his thumb over the shoulder.

(y/n)- " Uh-no actually, friends- long story"

(Owen)- " I got time" there he goes smiling again, why must he smile.

(y/n)- "Are you gonna introduce us to the raptors?"

(Owen)- " Yeah- come on" he leads the way as I follow next to him.

(unknown)- "Owen" someone called out to him- in a serious tone. Owen and I look. It was a husky looking guy- by the looks of him- he seems sketchy- a little dark to him.

(Owen)- " I'll be second- go ahead without me- i'll meet you up there" I nodded, I still continue to look at owen walk away- to be honest, Owen is fit. He has a good body- and yes I did check out his ass. Guilty.

(unknown)- " I was starting to think I hired the wrong guys--" I heard the husky one start to say but as they conintued to walk I couldn't hear anymore.Okay lets head on up with the guys. I went up the stairs, once I got on top- I felt nervous- we're this high up- I don't like heights. I see zach and gray admiring the raptors. I see them, all four of them- wondering around. This is so damn cool.

(zach)- " (y/n) check it out"

(gray)- " Look- there's four of them!"

(y/n)- " Aren't you guys scared being up here? I am" I held onto the railing tightly, my hands were shaking. I Look at the raptors, there was a blue one- brown, I think a green one-- I look away and looked over to owen and the guy from away. I couldn't make what they were saying- but Owen doesnt seem to look happy. I was starled when I hear squealing coming from inside the cage.

(unknown)- " Pig loose! Pig loose!" my heart raced- what's gonna happen. I see a guy with a denim shirt- holding onto a long pole, he was running this way. He got close to me- sticking the pole down to get the pig.

(unknown)- " Help me with this!" he says to me. I held onto the pole, the pig was in place.

(gray)- " Raptor!"

The pig got tackled away- making the pole get pulled with force - dragging the guy and I over the railing. I scream down as I was falling into the cage. I landed on my back- the impact of it made me lose my breath. I hear Zach and gray call my name- I can hear them but that wasn't my concern, I was in he cage with four raptors. They cornered the worker and I, I'm so damn scared- I could possibly die in here! One of the raptors lunge at me- I dodged it but it got a hold of my bag. It teared it off me, pulling it towards the others. That bag was dead for sure.

(unknown)- " Owen, no!"

I look behind where the cage was opening- owen was on the other side, ducking under running infront of us.

(Owen)-" No, hold your fire! Hold your fire. Do not fire. Put 12 amps in these animals, they're never gonna trust me again." owen telling the guys with guns pointing down from the railing above. Owen stood infront of us- hands out infront of the raptors

(y/n)- " Owen--" I uttered softly. I was afraid something bad is going to bad to all of us.

Thw woker sprints to the other side of the cage where Owen entered in from, I followed him. We were safe now- but Owen.

(Owen)- " Blue, stand down. Stand down.Hey! What did I just say? Delta, I see you. Back up! Okay. Good. Good. Charlie?Stay right there. Good.Close the gate." close the gate!? Are you insane Owen!

(unknown)- " Are you crazy!?"

(Owen)- " Just trust me."

(worker)- " Close the gate!" he shouts in short of breath. What is Owen doing? The french guy- presses the button, the gate began to close. My heart was beating really fast- he's not gonna make it. The gate was about to close when Owen darts under making it just when the gates close completly. The raptors charge biting on the gates behind Owen.

(french guy)- " You okay?" as he approaching Owen- helping him to his feet.

(Owen)- " I'm okay" owen turns to the worker still sitting on the dirt.

(Owen)- " You're the new guy, right?"

The worker noddes.

(Owen)- " You ever wonder why there was a job opening?"

The worker moves his head side to side.

(Owen)- " Hey. Don't ever turn your back to the cage." Owen walks away- the worker looks behind him, seeing a raptor growling at him.

Owen approaches me with a concern on his face.

(Owen)- " You alright- they didn't hurt you, scratch you-- bite- anything?" he says grabbing me by both my arms checking around my body. I got a chuckle from that.

(y/n)- " I'm fine- my bag may be dead though" I say pointing to it, it's still in the cage torn up.

(Owen)- " You didn't have anything in that bag did you?"

(y/n)- " Card key,phone-i.d- sunglasses"

(Owen)- " I'm sorry"

(y/n)- " It's fine- I'm okay, where are the boys?" Owen points behind the outer side of the cage- zach and gray looking relieved im okay.

(Owen)- " don't do that anymore" he says with a grin- heading out of the exhibit.

(y/n)- " It's not like I wanted to go inside with those raptors" I say following him.

(Owen)- " why not- they're actually pretty smart, but all that aside- they're animals, so be careful"

(y/n)- "Alright- dad"

(unknown)- " Owen- I still need to talk to you" the husky one called over.

(Owen)- " god damn-- I got work to do- so i'll see you around?" he says staring infront of me.

(y/n)- " Yeah- thanks for saving me" owen starts to head towards the husky man.

(Owen)- "Stay out of trouble". I cant believe he went into the cage- himself to help a co-worker and I-I should have been dead. Zach and gray came rushing- gray wrapped his arms around me- holding me tight

(gray)- " I was so worried!"

(zach)- " Yeah- so was I -you sure you're alright?"

(y/n)- " Yeah- only thing damaged is the color of my shirt now" i joke.

(gray)- " You still want to see the park- or do you want to go back and rest?" letting me go from the hug

(y/n)- " I'm fine- honest. Lets go" I say shaking grays hair.