"The names amy"

Oh Shiz. You guys might not like me after this. Sorry! Prepare for the long chapter!
Caution: swearing, and sexual abuse (kinda)

Your P.O.V
FINALLY!! A month until our grad!!

I got up super excited. I jogged to the bathroom and shut the door and turned the knob to have a shower.

I hopped in letting the steamy hot water hit my head and my body. Boy did it feel amazing!

~time skip~

I finished curling my hair and putting on my black rose flower crown. My makeup was a long wing. Smoky eye, and some black matte lipstick. I had a grey and blue faded sundress on with some white converses. I walked out to see Mark smiling at me. Bags In hands, and ready to go. "Ready?" Mark smirked. I nodded kissing his cheek before feeding razz and chica then leaving.

~ At school ~

We were at our lockers, school doesn't start for another 1 hour (yes I know pretty early)so we had time to talk. Mangle came up to me and greeted us. "There's a new girl coming to our school. Apparently to the boys she's cuter then Willow." Mangle gritted. I hummed and then saw a vibrant blonde walk up to us. Mangle was right she was beautiful! Her makeup was on point. Beautiful smile, great style. I peered over to mark and see him scanning her body and smirking. My mouth hung open in response. Mangle saw what Mark was doing and hardly punched his arm "ouch." He mumbled rubbing It. "Hello, the names Amy." She spoke. "I'm y/n nice to meet you." I gritted. "The names Mark." He responded eyeing her. I felt my eyes get watery. "Mangle." Mangle spoke glaring at Mark. "Nice style Amy, I like it." Mark flirted. My face started to get red and a tear slipped from my eye. "Are you alright (y/n)?" Amy asked slightly smiling. "I-I'm fine." I huffed walking away. I swear I felt marks eyes on me with guilt.

I slammed the door open to the bathroom and cried. Thank god for waterproof makeup am I right? Mangle came inside angry as ever. "Oh honey." She sighed hugging me. "Why?" Is all I asked. "He knew I was there!" I yelled pulling away. "I'll be right back." Mangle soothed before leaving me to clean myself up.

Mangle's P.O.V
I twitched as I left the bathroom walking back to Mark and Amy. What saw before me made me want to punch Mark. His hand is above Amy's head as shes up against the locker flirting with eachother. I stormed up to Mark, grabbed his ear, and walked into the bathroom where (y/n) is at. Nobody else was In there but her. "EXPLAIN RIGHT NOW FUCKER!" I yelled as Mark held his ear in pain. (Y/n) was there crying again because she knew what was up. Mark looked at her and his face slumped with sadness. Amy walked in right after trying to hold the best disgusted look.

Your P.O.V
Mark held his ear in pain. I saw lipstick marks on his cheeks and the tears flooded back to me. Amy walked in and I could see smirks over her disgusted look. I walked up to Mark and sobbed. "I'm going back to my mom and him. I'm grabbing my stuff you'll have razz and chica. I will be the only one who gets abused and you won't save me. I won't let you." I sobbed before running out shoving Amy away and running out of the school Mark running with me with his hair bright blue.

Mark eventually caught up and ran in front of me. "IM NOT LETTING YOU GO BACK THERE BABE!"
He panted holding my shoulders. "You flirted with her in front of me!" I sobbed. "D-do you like her better?" I choked. He didn't answer right away and that broke my heart. "Don't ever come rescue me again Mark. Amy's all yours." I huffed getting out of his grip and running back to moms and Troyes house.

~ Time skip~

I went through my bedroom window and landed onto my carpet. Troy must've heard because my bedroom door slammed open revealing him with a box. "I knew you'd be home." He slurred putting the box on my bed. "We got you a present." My mom came in shortly after hugging me. "Open it." He warned balling his fists.