13

Stiles is sitting in a chair waiting for Lydia to wake up as always-and again-she didn't. Stiles gets up and kisses Lydia's head and walks out.
He gets into his jeep and starts to drive. He doesn't know where yet but her starts to drive.

The sky is dark gray, and cold. Stiles is standing in a graveyard. He walks up to a grave and stops.
"Hey. I know it's been a while but I-I miss you. And I need to talk to you.I need to talk to my mom." Stiles says crying. "I'm sorry we moved when you died. We just didn't know what to do. So, my girlfriend, is in a coma. And she has been for the part week or two. It feels like a month though. Now, that I can't be with her, I think about everything I could of done so much better. How many more times I could of done things. I think about all the time I could of hugged her. I think about all the extra time I could of told her I loved her and how I could of loved her harder.Now, I don't have those chances anymore. I had so many chances to love her and care for her more than I did before and I blew it. And I'm terrified. I'm scared of losing her. I can't lose her. I would die if I lost her. I love her with all my heart and I-I wish I could of showed her how much. I know I keep saying the same things but it's what I'm thinking. Thanks for listening mom." Stiles says wiping away his tears. His dad walks up from behind him.
"Hey, son. You okay?"John asked.
"Yeah. Just had a good conversation with mom." Stiles says still staring at her grave.
"Yeah. She was always a really good listener." John says quietly laughing. "How do you feel?"
"I've been better. A shit-ton better."Stiles says.
"Do you think she'll come back?"John asks. Stiles tries to holds back his tears, but there are too many they just start to spill out.
"I don't know. I really hope she does but I don't know." Stiles sobs. His dad puts his hands on his shoulders.
"Stiles, you're going to love somebody more than once. Yes, it will hurt, but it'll feel just as good as it did with Lydia."John says trying to make Stiles feel better but his attempt only made it worse.
"You don't get it. I loved Lydia. More than anything. Most people say they feel fireworks but-I didn't." Stiles says. "I felt-like-something connecting us. Like,I could be five million miles away from her but I still know she's okay. When Lydia got hit, I knew something was wrong, because the other side of the string felt very empty. And guess what? She was hurt. She was hurt and I wasn't there to help her and if she dies I will literally go out of my freaking mind!" Stiles cries. His dad brings him into a big hug.
"I know it's tough. But it'll get better. And she's gonna make it." Stiles cries harder.
"Thanks dad." Stiles says wiping away his tears and backing away from his dad and his hug. "I'm gonna go home. I just need to sleep." Stiles walks to his jeep and drives back to his dorm room. When he gets there, he gets into the shower. When he gets out of the shower, lies in bed and closes his eyes- trying not to think of Lydia. He soon falls asleep.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
hi that chapter was sad and the longest one but, yeah it was the longest one
ughh I'm tired
I have to do drumline today
why the hell am I doing this to myself?
ugh anyways update soon ilysm
bye guys 😘😘😘😘