Parzaval11235 [Ryan]

Hello there! You can call me Ryan, that's just what everyone calls me on WattPad.

It was the idea of Zinex_Rose and I to create this account after some incidents that were happening recently.

A friend of mine (fellow admin Bookie0412) and her friend were both attacked by a rather vicious spam group comprised of more than 20 people. I defended them and called out the spammers in a chapter on my profile, and I was subsequently labeled a "target" of the group and attacked relentlessly for an entire day, and it may continue longer. I'm not sure yet.

The experience was rather strange and uncomfortable, as I was being attacked on all sides for giving justice to the group in the form of verbal retaliation. I ended up muting and reporting pretty much all of them and I'm still sweeping up the damage.

Shortly after that I had an idea: why not make an account that helps people in that situation who feel hopeless and angry to get rid of those bothering them? Heck, why not create a whole community movement to clean WattPad of them consistently?

That's how WattPad Warriors was made, and hopefully people will share the message and join in to help themselves and others and make wattpad a friendly environment free of haters and spammers.

You can message me any  time you want and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can if you have questions or need help. You can also message the other admins, and spread the word to your friends to get the movement going. Every bit helps to improve WattPad a bit more!

-Ryan [Cofounder of the Movement]

(Parzaval11235)