Chapter one

This book is inspired by rainbow_unicorn2006 . Her book is not finished I got the idea completely.

Cinnamon, spice, Nicole, and Jayden were hanging out at their dorm talking and stuff when the Legacy collage channel changed and there was a killer report.
Spice Pov
Our collage likes doing pranks so we changed the channel to our favorite anime,R W B Y. I was watching pokeman on my phone though. We suddenly hear banging on our door. I look through the keyhole and see our friend, Kayla looking panicked. I open the door when she wispers "get out now". Why? I say. SHHH! Look through the window of the dorm next to you.  I look through to see a person with a hockey mask on, a machete, and bloody clothing. He was stabbing our neighbor, Lexi.We all run out when Kayla Gos to warn more people. We are running down the hall when we see more of our friends: Brady, Mallie, Blake, and Reese. The lights go out and we see the killer behind us holding the the power button and he broke the on button. Most people were in a emergency house that was

 Most people were in a emergency house that was

locked so we had to stay out. "The place is deserted". Said Nicole. I know I said back. I looked behind me and saw 2 bright circles in the darkness. They move into a emergency light and I suspected it was the killer without the mask.^^^^^ I screamed running for my life. My friends got confused of what I'm doing so they look around and eventually sees the killer. The run to a few meters behind me. I look back behind my friends to see it looking at me. Me. It smiled and went the opposite direction. My friends came behind the corner where I was with me. I look back again. It's gone. The radio fuzzes then Gos into a song. I guess it was from the killer. After it finished it fuzzed again then broke.

I was terrified and it was like my heart stopped. I could tell with my friends it was the same. We look around when we see our water fountain in the middle of our little town of our collage.
Reese's Pov
We got to our fountain and I see an open door to the classes and our homeroom.
I walk in and I feel the presence coming closer so I'm guessing my friends are behind me walking.
They are all Taller then me so they walk faster. We make it inside we decide to split up so we can find anybody safe inside faster. I go straight then left and look around. It's as dark as can be.
I take out my phone and put on a flashlight so I can look around. I would call someone if the killer-I think cinnamon told me-didn't break the electricity and cell phone tower. After a little bit of creepiness here and creepiness there I here a giggle. Te he he he.
I follow its noise and here it again but differently Hehehe hahaha . I got a little scared but followed the sound. HaHaHaHa AHAHA. I follow it until I literally bumped into Jayden. Omg!I say. "Oh hey Reese, I think we should find where the noise is coming from together"."Duh, I say back. There was only 2 other Hallway other then the one I was in and the one Jayden was in so we walk in together.
Wait! I hear.
Kayla Pov
I look to see cinnamon, spice, Nicole, Jayden, Reese, Mallie, Blake, and Brady walk into the building of where the murder was. I have to get them out of there.
I walk to see they are already deep in the building. I take out my flashlight and hear a giggle.Te he he he he he ha. I follow it knowing one of my friends must have heard it. I follow it and see a flash light like mine. I hear talking that sounds like Jayden and.... I think its Reese. There they are. They are about to find the murderer. Wait! I say. Huh? Kayla?
"This is where the murder happened!" I whisper shouted. "We have to find everyone else and get out of here!" "Ok". We go back and I found the announcement thing that still worked!"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jayden said. "Yep". We quickly race over there and I turn it on."guys get out of the building quickly this is where the crime scene happened. Move quickly. This place can be the death of you at any moment! The murd-Aaaaah! It broke. I yelled in surprise.
What is it with everything breaking?
The rest of the group Pov
I have to get out of here!