Friends with benefits

It was 8 in the evening. We all packed our bags. Everyone got into the cab to go to the airport. We were talking & chatting a lot. Q wasn't in the same car with me. He was with the guys & Lydia. But Murr stayed with us. I asked Murr, "why do they call you 'ferret'?" I said, ' I don't see any similarities. He said, 'Right? I knew it!! Thanks.' We reached the airport. It takes 11 hours & 55 minutes to reach Italy.

After 11 hours 55 minutes

We landed in Italy at 8 in the morning. When we arrived at the Vulcano mansion, it was already 8:30. It was soooo beautiful. It had a vineyard where the wedding was about to take place. Sal's parents decorated it beautifully. There the guys were planning to film an episode of IJ. Jenna, Sal's sister was so beautiful. I didn't know her before. She & I became instant friends. But I was not happy seeing Q's behaviour towards me. He was such a jerk to me. I confronted him. He said indifferently, "We are just friends...." *Without letting him finish*

Me: but I heard you guys were having sex!!! You're just gonna lie to me like that? You're not just friends

Q: umm Amelia, you should let me finish. I meant we're friends. You & I. Lydia is my childhood love.

Me: what?? Babe what are you saying?

Q: I thought we were friends with benefit. You know?

Me: What!!!
(Saying that he left)

A teardrop fell on my chest. I realised I was crying & people were noticing. I hurriedly wiped my tear off. I could see no sign of Lydia & Q now with my blurry vision. I decided to take a walk in the vineyard. I saw workers were plucking the grapes. It looked so nice that I almost forgot the sorrow of Q. I tried a few grapes. I could hear giggles in the vineyard. I searched for the source. I saw Q & Lydia making out not far from where I was standing. Now the sight of those two was starting become eyesore to me.
I left from there.