The rehearsal dinner at Q's parents house

The wedding was about to take place in Sal's parents' vacation house in Italy & the rehearsal dinner was undertaken by Mr & Mrs Quinn because Mr & Mrs Vulcano had to go to Italy to make arrangements for the wedding. We quite enjoyed ourselves at the rehearsal dinner. Joe, Murr, Q, Jay Miller (the jokers' friend), Casey Jost (the jokers' friend) & many more came. April's bridesmaids Summers, Beth also came. It was a wonderful dinner.

Time skip to midnight
I couldn't sleep. I can never sleep on the first day at a new place. I went to their terrace. I didn't know Q's parents had such a beautiful terrace by the sea with a beautiful view. I was staring at the moon. It was a moonlit night. I was enjoying the breeze. Suddenly I felt a strong hand on my shoulder. I got scared & turned back. Phew.... It was none other than Q.

Q: Can't sleep?

Me: Nope. You?

Q: Me neither.

Me: I can't believe April's getting married in 7 days.

Q: Yeah. So what will you do after she & Sal get married? Travel the world again?

Me: I guess. What will you do?

Q: Wait for someone.

I thought to myself, "What!! Does Q like someone?" Tho he was a good friend to me but I thought of him as more than a friend to me. I don't know why I feel comfortable when he hugs me. I feel safe. I was kind of heartbroken.
We both were silent. The sea breeze broke the silent b/w us. I started,

Me: For whom? A girl?

He: Yeah. (An answer I didn't want to hear)

Me: (Pretending not to care) Cool. Where does she live? Is she gonna come to the wedding?

Q: Here actually & yeah she'll come.

Me: (not being able to stand the thought of losing him to a girl) Awesome........... Hey Q, I'm cold. I'm going inside.

Then I turned towards my room. I got stopped by his hands again. He said,

Q: Here take my robe. Stand with me for a bit.

I couldn't help but agree. I couldn't understand my feelings. Was I in love with Brian Quinn? I asked to myself.

Q: I missed you.

Me: (much agitated now at the thought of him liking another girl) Yeah.

Q: You okay?

Me: Never been better.

This chapter is getting too long. I'll break it into two sub- chapters. I don't know if that's a word