You're From Where?- part 2

So... um.. are you really OK?
_________________
" Lin, give the girl some space, we don't even know her name." Leslie says, putting a hand on Lins shoulder. He turns his attention to me "what is your name, hun?" He asks with sympathy in his eyes.

"Well, umm I'm Madeline. And we'll I'd ask your names if I didn't already know you guys." I shyly let out of my mouth, coming barely above a whisper. I see all of them looking at the bruises on my body, and I pull down my sleeves, the only thing I can use to cover them. I cross my legs under me to try and hide the bruises on them.

I drop my head and Anthony quickly runs over to me and wraps me in a hug. I'm shocked at first, but then I give in and lean on him. Then Lin, Groff and Leslie all come and join in. I look through their heads towards the door and see Jasmine and Phillipa at the door "hey, Lin good job tonight, do you wan- What the?" I hear Phillipas confused voice and then hear her and Jasmine walk over. "Ok... who are you?" Phillipa and Jasmine say together when the guys break up and reveal me in the middle.

"This is Madeline. We saw her at the stage door." Groff and Leslie said creepily at the same time. "Well you probably know me, call me jazz, or jazzy, I don't really care." Jazzy says with sympathy. "Ya, call me pippa, Madeline." Pippa said to me. She seems like she is one of those eternally happy people, and i needed one of those right now.

"I'm sorry I bothered you guys, I'm going to go now, I should find somewhere... oh nevermind I'll go now." I said standing up and walking to the door. I felt the same hand hold me back again, it was Groff.

"You can't leave, at least not now. We want you to be safe. You can stay here tonight, or at one of our houses. Are you hungry?" Groff was so sweet. "A little..." Anthony threw me a granola bar whilst saying "you can stay with us tonight." He wad was holding jazzy by the waist. Oh yay! Janthony was my otp. "Really, well now you can say you've met your otp!" Oh goodness I said that out loud. "Hahahahahah yup! You two are so cute though! How could you not be everyone's otp." I nearly shouted. "THAT'S WHAT I WAS SAYING! SEE, EVERYBODY LOVES YOU  TWO!" Lin yelled.

Anthony and jazzy led my out to Anthony's car and we drove to their apartment. It was pretty big, and I couldn't believe I was there. The little clock on the stove read 9:54. "Can I have.. like... an apple or something?" I asked quietly. "Of course hun!" Anthony said, handing me one. I ate it quickly as we watched tv for about half an hour, then jazzy fell asleep on Anthony's lap, me on his chest, and him sitting on the couch.

We stayed that way until the morning. When I woke up, i stood and walked into the small kitchen. The clock read 7:18. I looked in the fridge and found some eggs. I looked through the cabinets until i found a frying pan. I turned on the stove and began to make breakfast for them. I put the eggs onto two plates and got two mugs of coffee. I brought it to them.

Jazz was awake and she nudged Anthony awake when she saw me walking in. "Thanks Madeline. You didn't have to make breakfast." Jazz said, accepting the food. "I'm used to it. When do you guys leave today?" I asked. I was going to leave and keep running while they were gone. This was my dream, but I didn't want to be a burden. I had to go.

"Its Monday. No show. We get to hang out all day." Anthony saw me staring at my lap. "What's wrong, do you want to talk about where you were from now?" He asked, I could tell he cared just by his voice.

"I've been in the adoption system since I was eight. I lived in Pennsylvania. Every ho-" I was cut off by Anthony "You lived where? Please say like... upper Pennsylvania." He was worried. "More like Philly..." I trailed off.
_________________

AN
Hey! Two updates for the first night of the story! Tell me how you feel, or if you want to contribute to the story. It would be really cool if I got suggestions from you guys and then put them in the story! Thanks for 2 votes! I know it's not much, but it means a lot to me!