Chappie 12

[ L E A F Y ]

We continued to play grand theft auto. Although I was concentrating on the game I could see him staring at me from the corner of my eye.

We finished the game.

"So what do you want to do now?" He ask

I just shrug

I look around his house.

This house would be perfect for a game of hide and seek.

A small grin starts to tug on my lips.

Niall seems to notice that. He raises an eyebrow.

"Let's play hide and seek!" I squeal at the end. I slap my hand over my mouth.

He just looks at me amused. "OK sure I'll count"

"Count to 50"

He nods and covers his eyes.

I bolt and run up the stairs. I head into what I believe is Niall's room. I look around. White ceiling, blue walls really neat.

So about the opposite of my room.

I notice he's on number 21.

I see a closet. I open it. It's a walk in closet. I look around.

No where to hide.

I'm about to leave when I notice a small door behind some clothes. I bend down to open the door.

I look inside.

It's a small room. The Perfect hiding spot.

Me being the midget I am, am to crawl inside perfectly.

That's when I realize Niall wouldn't be able to enter. Infact anyone taller than 6 foot wouldn't be able to enter.

I shut the door behind me. Now it's extremely dark. I fumble for my phone.

When I turn it on it lights up the area. I get into a more comfortable position of me kneeling down.

Now to wait.

I hear Niall finish counting. He starts coming up the stairs and starts opening doors.

I hold my breath when he comes to this door. He walks in. It's all quiet. Too quiet.

He opens the closet door and walks in.

"Where the fuck is he?!?"

I stifle a giggle.

He walks out of the closet and goes back into his room. I then hear him exit his room.

Oh god will he ever find me?!

15 minutes have pasted and he still hasn't found me yet. At this point I have given up.