you catch him staring at your butt

Michael:

  You and Michael were at the beach. 'Im going in the sea Michael!' You yelled, Michael was taking pictures with some fans. You took off your dress and ran into the water. You screamed because the water was cold and noticed Michael was staring at you. 'ARE YOU STARING AT Y/NS ARSE MICHAEL CLIFFORD?' the fans yelled. Michael went redfaced and laughed and ran into the sea, picking you up and kissing you.

 Ashton:

  You and Ashton we're in bed sleeping and you were laid on your stomach in bra and underwear. You sat up and noticed Ashton was laid on his side. 'Have you been staring at me?' You said 'Yeah, Your just so beautiful when you sleep' 'you were staring at my butt we rent you?' 'Um kinda' He blushed 'Your so cute Ashton' 'You're cuter ' He said laying on top of you.

 Calum:

  You and Calum were going out for a romantic date so you wore a black tight short dress with big black heels. You began walking down the stairs with Calum at the bottom of the stairs wearing a black suite. His eyes were open big and he cleared his throat and said 'Are you ready to go Y/N?' 'Yeah baby' and you kissed him on the cheek and began to walk out of the door. Calum whispered to himself 'Damnn' and you turned around smirking saying 'Were you staring at my butt?' 'Maybe' Calum winked.

 Luke:

  You and Luke have been dating for 5 months now so you decided to cook for him tonight. You were leaning over the counter, stirring the food when Luke silently walked in a stood slightly behind you staring at you. 'Hi Luke' You said with a smile, he coughed and said 'Hi babe' 'Stop staring at my ass' Luke wrapped his arms around you and said 'Can't help it sorry' and you started having a laughing fit.