I am your slave as you are my master 8

I am your slave as your are my master...part 8

~Estelle POV~

The morning sun shine in the room, I started to woke up. Seeing my master right next to me on the bed. "Master..." I said. Alexander eyes open to see me and then he touch my face. "Morning my Estelle." he said. "Morning." I said back. He get up and walk to the door. "I'm going to tell Sebastian to make breakfast." as he left. I got up and walk out, seeing the shine bright more out. "It really shiny today." I say. Then I saw Sabrina going upstairs, I walk up there. "Sabrina!" I said. Sabrina turn around and smiled at me. "Hey Estelle!" she said. I hugged her, I haven't seen her for a day or so. "Oh yeah...where is Kaname?" I asked. Sabrina point to a room down a hall. I nodded and walk over to the very end of the hall and open the door. "Kaname?" I called. I heard movement and then feet step coming closer to the door. A face appeared in front of the door, Kaname had a smiled on. "Why Estelle....what bring you here." he said. "Oh...just wanted to see where you were at." I said. Kaname patted my head and grabbed my hand. "Well...let see what I was doing." he said, he lead me in the room and closed the door. The room had some books in, paper on top of a desk in the back, some drawing tools, and what seem like a picture of a lady with long blonde hair and blue eyes. "Estelle." Kaname called. "What?" I said. "Do you like that picture." he said. "Oh...umm...well I was just looking at it but somehow it look like.." I said. "Yes, you read her dairy." he said. I turn to look at Kaname. "You mean that picture is!" I said. He nodded to me and look at the picture. "My mother...Emeraude." he said. I never thought that my master mother would look like that. "Never thought that she would look like that." Kaname said. Oh...I forgot that vampire had mind reading. "Yeah..." I said. "Estelle...did you read all of my mother dairy." he said. "No....not all of it." I said. "You at least read the ending." he said. "Yeah...master never saw his mother." I said. Kaname closed his eyes and lead on the wall. "Yeah indeed." he said. I looked more at the picture then realized something. "Does that mean master is...half-human and half-vampire." I said. "Yes...I'm full vampire while my brother is half." he said. So that why master doesn't drink too much of my blood. The door open, Alexander walk in and stand right next to me. "So that where you were brother." he said. Kaname walked right next to Alexander and whispered something to him. Then Kaname left the room. I didn't hear anything of what they said to each other. "Estelle." Alexander said. I turn to my master and said "Yes." He hugged me and buried his face on my chest. "Don't worried about me." he said. You mean...Kaname told you about me worried about you...man that mean. "Sorry...it was just sad...that you never seen your mother." I said. "I know...but don't worry about it too much." he said. I nodded to him and hugged him back. Then he move his hand to my chin. "Estelle...you always think of me right." he said. "Yes." I said. "Then let me do this at least once." as he lead in and kiss me. His lips were warm...soft too. He parted and looked at me. "Estelle." he said. I touch his cheek and said "That was my first kiss." Alexander just smiled at me and I did to him. My feeling for my master has yet to grow and his too. But thing will stand in our way... "Don't worry, I will protect you...my Estelle." he said. I hate his mind reading power but I love him. We stay hugging each other in the room...my arm in his as his in mine.