Almost Roc's B-Day

Start from the beginning

Prince: why have yall been acting funny towards Bri.

Anna: Thats not me. Thats Flawless, Trina and Randi.

Prince: watch this. She always tell the truth about everything when she is sleepy.

Prod: why are they acting funny.

Anna: all I know is that Flawless is mad at Bri for ( wide awake.). Uhh. I got to go. Bye.(runs to the bathroom then freshins up..)

Ray: Well we should really find out whats going on between the girls.

(( Beep Beep))

Roc: afther rehersal. Arent we supposed to be seeing a some new girls next week though.

Ray: yeah. How are we going to tell the girls that we got to go on tour next week.

Roc: we will be back for my birthday though.

The boys walk to the tour bus.

Ray: lets go visit Lexi and Bri before we go to rehersal.

Prod: yeah.

Bri, and Lexi.

(( DING DONG)).

Bri: who is that.

Lexi: that must be Flawless.

Bri: why the hell is she here.

Lexi: so you guys could talk.(opens the door.).

Flawless: Hey Lex.(whispers). What the hell is Bri doing here.

Lexi: i wanted you two to talk everything out.

So they all sit down. Then the door bell rings again.

Lexi: now who can that be.

The door just  bust opened.

Jay: heyy baby.

Lexi: dont heyy baby me you rapist. Get the hell out of my house. Its over.

Ky: o. So I see you have found out what we did to Twaniqua.( locks the door.).

Bri: Why are you locking the door.

Flawless: what are yall doing.

Jay: dont worry. Daddy wont hurt yall to bad.

Flawless: excuse me. You are not our daddy.

Bri: you know what. Get the hell out of my way. Come on Lexi and Flawless. We leaving.

Ky grabs Bri by her waist then he throughs her down in the basement. Then he slaps her.

Bri:( crying) what are you doing. Let me out of here-

Ky kisses her then Bri kicks him off of her.

Bri: I have a boyfriend you jack azz.( tries to run back upstairs but then Ky grabs her foot, then her drags her down the steps then starts ripping off her cloths.

Bri: GET OFF OF ME YOU CONSIPATED APE!!!!

Ky slaps her then he starts rapping her.

Bri: FLAWLESSS!!!! LEXIIIIIII!!!!! HELP!!!

Flawless: BRIANNA!!!!( tries to run to her but then Jay slams  her on the couch and he's to strong so thats why Lexi and Flawless couldnt get a hold of them.).

The door bell rings so  Jay throughs the girls into the basement. Ky leaves them and shuts the door. Then Jay answers the door.

Bri: You guys. If we dont make it. I just wanted yall to know that I love you guys.

Flawless hands Bri her shirt.

Flawless: we love you too. Put your shirt on. We getting out of here.( tries to get up but she is in to much pain.

Bri: I hear Roc.

Flawless: i hear Prince.

Lexi: I hear  all of them.

They try to sream but they are in to much pain so Bristarts to crawl up the stairs.

Bri: I got this.

Ray: Jay and Ky. Wheres Bri and Lexi.

Ky; we havent seen those three girls anywhere now leave.

Roc: what do you mean three. We asked for two.

Prince: where the hell are they.

Jay: they not here.

The boys here knocking on the basement door

Prod: you do got them.

They here Bri saying help.

Prince: BRI!!!

Roc staarts beating up Ky and Ray beats up Jay. Prod and Prince get the girls from downstairs then they put them on the bus. Zeus called the cops on Jay and Ky. Bri's brother and a couple of other cops came and locked up Jay and Ky. Bri's brother went with boys to take the girls to the hospital. Flawless and Lexi's mothers show up. The boys had to leave to go to rehersal. On no. Will Bri, Flawless and Lexi be ok. Please comment.