Chapter 2-The Date

Your pov:
You had just settled in your cousins house. After saying hi, and giving hugs, you went into your room to unpack. Once that was done, you got a text message from your friend. After you said hi, you told your friend you wanted to go outside, and explore L.A., since you've never been there before. You yelled to your mom, "I'm going outside!" She answers, but it was too muffled. You didn't care. You would go outside, wether she liked it or not. You rush outside, thrilled you were in the place you have loved since you were a little kid.
End of pov

Mark's pov:
"Just finished my last vid of the day......phew!" Rubs head, then hears the door open and slam shut from the neighbors next door. "Sheesh, could they be any more louder?" Gets up and walks out of recording room. "Man, I need to take a shower." Messes with red hair, then looks out the window to see you standing on the porch. A breeze comes and flows through your hair. And the sun shines on your milky white skin. (Sorry if your black and reading this! I'm not trying to be racist!) Heart almost falls out of chest. "My god, she's so beautiful! I have to meet her!" Rushes outside.
End of pov

Your pov:
"Wow! It's so pretty here!" You breath in the fresh air. Then your head snaps around when you hear the door open and slam shut from the house next door.  You see a man with red hair walk out of the house, and your heart skips a beat. "Omg! It's him! It's Markiplier!" You almost fangirl, but you keep your thoughts to yourself as he comes towards the porch. Stopping at the steps, he looks up at you and smiles his adorable smile. You blush a bit and say, "hi." "Hey." He says back in that deep, sexy voice of his. You blush even more as he continues. "I saw you from my window, and had to come over to ask ya somethin." "O-ok!" You couldn't stop the thoughts that were rushing through your head. "What's he gonna say?!" "Will you......uh......g-go on a date with me?" He seems to be blushing madly as well. You almost die, right then and there. But you had to say something. "Uh.......s-sure!" "Cool. I'll pick you up at 6. Bye!" He rushes away. "Omg. I'm the luckiest girl alive. I think." Your rush inside. "I need to tell my friends!"

Note: hey guys! Markiplite125 here! I hope you enjoy chapter 2 as much as I did! Sorry for the long wait on this chapter. I got sooooo busy. Well anyway! Don't you worry, cuz chapter 3 is going to be in the works as you read this! So ya......bye!