Makeup issues

Recently my grandma took me to Walmart for my 'makeup'. I've never really worn makeup before and to be honest I never really thought I would. We had a little bit of time left before she had to drop me off so we went by the makeup section. She basically picked everything out for me because I have NO idea what any of that crap is.

Here's the thing, my grandma calls me her 'girly girl' but I'm far from girly, but I don't really care. So when I said something about a lot of the girls at my school wearing makeup, she persuaded me to get some. Don't ask me how, I swear she has powers.

I didn't get anything fancy, I literally got a super light shade of pink lip gloss and the cheapest mascara we could find. So yea, nothing super duper special. I'll try to find a pic of the lipgloss. And I'm not saying that this is how all girls are. Don't get me wrong, I am one of those girls who wear shorts almost everyday, who have no idea what any of the 'girly stuff' is, or giggle at everything. Girls can be like that, anyone can! So don't flip out on me. Anyone can be anything they want.

~Random~

Girl: Oh yeah I use the Max Volume Super Fireball Length Maximizer 5000 mascara, with natural resources from the Himalayas. What do you use?
Me: Uhhhhh the one you can get for like two dollars. It's in a red tube..... I think.

Boy: Ew there's makeup or something all over this table. *turns to me* Is this yours?
Me: *Laughs at dark red stain on table hysterically. Points and stain, points at me, points at stain. Motions at my super light pink lipgloss, still laughing.* No

Seriously tho

Sister: Oooh you wear makeup now
Me: So? It's just a little
Sister: Ooooooooh you rebel.
Me: *doesn't understand*