the wedding

This was the day. It's about a year or two after the tournament. Eret, hiccup's older brother, got engaged to a beautiful half viela.

I sat at the alter and watched as she walked down the aisle. they looked at each other so happily. She loved him. Even though during the battle he got a couple scars on his face. She thought he was handsome no matter what. And he loved her. Nothing could separate the two.

I don't listen to much of the ceremony. I'm mostly sitting watching Elsa. Imagining her in that gown and me in that suit. I'm in love with her. Who isn't. She is beautiful, smart, strong, confident. She deserves way more than me. But yet she stays by my side just the same.

And before when I was eleven I came here without the slightest idea what love is. family love, friend love, partner lover. They were all just words to me. Not feelings. then I met ron, the haddock's, everyone at Hogwarts, the order of the dragons, Elsa, my friends.Now I see and feel love everywhere I go.

When the ceremony is over we go out to the tent for dinner and dancing and mingling.

I walk over to Elsa while she is drinking and laughing with Anna. "M'lady, may I have this dance." I say. She giggles and shakes her head. "You know I don't dance." "Oh yes you do."Anna says butt bumping her into me. I pull her close and start swaying.

"Why." I ask "why what." "Why me? You deserve everything. I can't given you that." "Really cause the last time I checked your parents left you a small fortune when you were young." She says jokingly.

"I'm serious." "You really wanna know." I nod. "I'm with you, because I trust you. Because I relate to you, because you make me laugh and smile when the whole world feel completely hopeless. Because you are impeccably and timelessly handsome. I'm with you because you're the one I love."

"You mean that." "Every word."
I know what love is.