to have a home

After the dinner in the great hall on person from each house (who everyone called a prefect) led all the first years to the house dorms. The prefect that led the gryfindoor house was Eret haddock. Hiccup said he was one of his older brothers. Eret led us to a painting of a lady and he said a word to her so she would open the door. We went inside and we hung out in the common room. I talked to eret a little bit along with merida. He was telling us what special talents houses have. "Hufflepuffs are particularly good finders." He said. I looked around the room lit by firelight, i saw the little blond girl in the corner. I walked over and sat beside her. She was reading a book called fantastic beasts and where to find them. "Hi." I say and she looks up from her book. She pulls a pair of gloves higher up on her hands. "My name is jack and yours is elsa right?" I reach my hand out and she ignores me and pretends im not there. "Hey ignoring me is rude." I said and she looks up. She sighs almost in tears "look i dont want to do this but if you know what good for you, you'll be better off staying away from me. You'll be safer when your not near me. Im sorry." "Are you threatening me?" "No im telling you to save yourself." She says getting up crying and running to the girls dorm. I walk up the stairs to my room that i share with several other first year boys. I lay down and think of what she was trying to say.