playing with my princess.

Third person-

"Princess Emse?" Harry called out loudly in a confused voice 'searching' for his baby.

"Come out come out wherever you are-" he smiled to himself, he loved having such a silly baby girl.

"Daddy-?" Esmes' small voice yelled from the bathroom.

"Here i come baby" harry called to her.

"Otay" she spoke turning the shower on.

She wants me to take a shower with her again doesn't she..? He thought to himself.

He made his way to the bathroom and saw Esme standing there, her tiny but beautifully pale body exposed to the cool air and Harry's eyes. He watched as her nipples grew erect as she stood there innocently watching her daddy.

"Yes baby, what do you need?" Harry asked her smiling.

"D-daddy...can we play?.." she asked innocently, biting her lower lip.

"In the shower, little one?" He questioned.

"Mhm..yes please daddy" she whimpered.

"Well baby, daddy needs help getting out of his clothes." Daddy smirked.

Esme padded over to him and began to unbutton his dress shirt with one hand and unbuckled his belt with the other, smiling at him as inncoently as possible.

Knowing that she was is what turned him on the most.

She got his belt unbuckled and slid it off, untucking Harry's shirt in the process, watching as he slid it off.

She started pulling his pants down after she unbuttoned them, then his boxers came down next.

She looked up at him as his cock stuck out, pointing at her.

Harry smiled at her, knowing she was scared that she had to suck him off. She didn't like to, but loved pleasing him. He never made her though.

"Stand up Princess " he commanded.

She got up from her knees and looked into her daddies eyes, as she moved her hand and wrapped it around his length moving it back and fourth slowly.

Harry groaned and bit his lip watching her, she did the naughtiest things, yet looked as innocent as eyes that had yet to see the sun.

She began moving her hand faster as daddies length grew harder, she loved knowing it was all for her. Every last inch.

Daddy suddenly stopped her hand.

"Jump" he spoke.

She jumped and wrapped her legs aroung his waist as he grabbed her bum firmly.

Harry set her down on the counter and looked at her, she was biting her lip. He groaned and began kissing down her jaw line, to her shoulders and chest moving to her right breast. He kissed around her small pink areola flicking his tongue over her already erect nipple making her gasp.

"Daddy.."

"Shh baby, daddy's got you" he cooed

She relaxed, letting her body be exposed to him, inside and out. She moaned, and begged and whimperd for her daddy.

Harry slowly did the same to her left breast, taking her nipple into his mouth, sucking on it hard and mercilessly, loving how she would cry out and move her hips towards him.

He kissed down her tummy making his way to her sweet, pink little treat, kissing and licking her thighs moving into it. He slid his tongue down to her entrance and pushed in slightly making her squeal.

He chuckled and continued licking her little pussy, listening to her moaning as he slid a finger into her. She cried out and rode against it, letting another two slip in.

Daddy fingered her as he sucked on her clit, going faster and harder as she begged.

Daddy picked her up again and got them into the shower he didn't set her down though, he kept her legs wrapped around him, moving her now wet hair out of her face.

"Are you ready baby girl?" Daddy asked, seriously

"Yes daddy, please, fuck me" she moaned into his ear, making him growl.

He lifted her bum up and set it on his cock, slowly sliding he body down onto it. She moaned in ecstasy as daddy stretched her little hole.

"Thank you daddy" she moaned as Harry bounced her ass on his cock going faster and deeper just like his baby asked.

They kissed each other sloppily, but with passion and love for one another.

Esme cried out as Harry gave her orgasm after orgasm, begging for more until Harry pulled out and set her down, she got on her knees and began jerking Harry off as he wanted, she opened her mouth wide, waiting for her treat.

Harry came in her sweet little mouth, and she sucked every last drop of cum out of his cock, swallowing it all.

Harry helped her up and held her close to him. "Good job baby, you did so good for daddy" he cooed, rubbing her head letting the water run over their bodies.

"Thank you daddy." She smiled up at him.

He spun her around after kissing her forehead and began to soap up her hair.

She giggled "daddy makes bubbles-!" She blushed and clapped her hands together.

"Yes baby, daddy makes bubbles!" Harry chuckled.

He finished washing his babies perfect body and got her out, drying her off.

He carried her once again naked body to their bedroom and layed her down admiring her perfection. He stared for a bit then moved away, getting her a diaper, panties, onsie, tutu and a sweater.

"It's chilly out today baby, we should stay in and watch movies" he spoke, putting her diaper on, slipping her panties over it then sliding her into her onsie.

"Yayayayay!!!" She clapped "yes daddy!!" She giggled

"Haha alright baby" he finished putting her tutu and sweater on then patted her butt, alright princess go get Pebbles.

She ran to the side of the bed and grabbed him crawling back over. She made grabby hands at Harry as to which he obligated, picking her up and carrying her to the living room. They snuggled up on the couch, Esme laying on her daddies chest as it rose and fell.

"What movie baby girl? Harry asked once they got situated.

...

"Baby?" Harry whisperd.

...

"Goodnight princess" he smiled "i love you." With that he closed his eyes as well and fell asleep with his princess in his arms.

It was more than he could ever ask for.

HAI GUYS!!!^~* i really hope you guys enjoyed this. I had so much fun writing it, give me feedback!💖 I love that I'm able to carry on Harry and Esme's journey with one another. You can pm me for these one shots or RaeSarai if you have any questions on her book, go check it out 'Little Esme' you guys will love it she is such an amazing author! Anyway, follow me, rate and comment!💖 enjoy my binki-babykins!