I finally look up to see the asshole who bumped into me and caused this and it turned out to be Sam, Jason's friend from the football team. I roll my eyes at him and keep walking and he doesn't seem to be phased by my rude actions because he keeps walking too.

I take my glasses out of my bag finally a place them on my face and looking my soul through my phone. You couldn't really tell that they had cracked phone the outside but from my perspective my whole left I saw nothing but blur.

I just suck it up and try to make it through the day so I can go get new ones.

The rest of my day consisted of nothing but boring classes and Jason still trying to get me to go to this stupid party. I want again said no to him and not was about of it reason of the day got.

Austin picked us up and drop me off at my house first so I could get ready for this stupid dinner with a stupid smirk on his face.

I went upstairs in to my room and texted RJ to get ready and not to dress too fancy but formal. He responded and I went to go get dressed myself, I didn't want to do to much but I sure as hell didn't want to look like a sloppy mess.

I decided to take a quick shower and put my hair up so I don't have to deal with it, after that I picked out a red velvet crock top with a collar and some nice pants to go with it

I decided to take a quick shower and put my hair up so I don't have to deal with it, after that I picked out a red velvet crock top with a collar and some nice pants to go with it. I put my necklace on and tucked it under the collar and let my hair cascade past my shoulders and down my back. It was wavy from the bun so I just left it be.

I applied some lipstick to go with the outfit and threw on some nude heels. (Smaller heels than the picture) I put my Grey contacts in since I still have to get new glasses and some more contacts because I was running low, and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt like I looked fine and by the time I was done it was already 5.

Rj texted me telling me he's ready and if we are taking separate cars or one car. We decided on separate cars and I texted him the address. The dinner was in until late but I got bored and headed over there anyway. When I got there only Austin's car with parked in the driveway.

I knocked on the door hoping and praying that Taylor what answer but to my dismay it turned out to be Austin.

"where's Taylor?" I asked very blunt as he scanned me up and down.

"Out getting stuff for dinner, I thought we said 8. Its five o'clock."

"I know we did but I got bored and was expecting to hang out with Taylor." I said walking in.

"Well since your here you can help cook if you don't mind."

"Sure." I shrugged and we walked to the kitchen.

"So where's your little boyfriend or did he flake out on us?" he smirked when we entered the kitchen.

"I told him to come at 8. And who would want to flake out on this." I say using hand motions towards my body.