chapter 22

[enjoy my little cute narry-lovers & this is expository :))))))) comment and vote if you like this and want more! i got a lot of time on y hands and NO IM NEVER GONNA LEAVE AGAIN bc i dont want to make u guys sad )): and yes ik its a little short but it'll get longer as part 2 goes on]

Niall couldn't sleep. How could anyone sleep if your first ex-boyfriend asked you to live with him? Niall was tired. But that didn't stop him from packing up all his clothes and toiletries that he stored in the back corner of his room. Harry was coming to pick him up in less than 5 hours and Niall hasn't had 10 minutes of sleep. Niall was very tired.

He could hear the bump in his throat every time his thoughts ended up about Harry. Just picturing kissing him for the first time, hugging him, holding him, and best of all; seeing him. Niall was just fond of it all. He loved seeing Harry in a romantic point of view but he misses the non-romantic view when they were just friends. Everything changed and Niall couldn't bear with it.

The alarm twinkled from under Niall's pillow. He quickly jerked up and took a look at his bright phone screen, "Can't sleep?" Niall couldn't help but smile with flushed cheeks. Niall was tired but he was happy. Unfortunately, something always bothering Niall and he doesn't think that he would be able to handle it if it does happen.

"I'm glad you can speak." Harry sniffled at the other end.

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep." Niall's thoughts stopped for a moment. "Why are you up this late?"

Harry coughed on the other end, sounding sick which kind of worried Niall. "Just the thought of seeing you keeps me awake."

Niall blushes playing with the hem of his shirt. "That's adorable, you cheeky monkey." Niall coos into the speaker. Niall knew Harry was probably smiling and that just made his heart pounce.

"I wish time would go faster," Harry spoke. "I just want to wrap my arms around you in bed when I can't sleep."

Niall's heart was aching (in a good way) and he just couldn't help himself. Harry was the one for him and nobody could change that.

"I'm coming, Harry." Niall rushed, putting on his jacket and grabbing the all his bags.

"I'm coming right now."