Chapter 1.

Waking up lying in what I assume is a hospital bed , Everything is  a blur. All I can remember was Mark holding me after the plane crashed and us in each others arms until I blacked out. I slowly sit myself up to see Meredith walking to the side of my bed with an IV in tow. Everything came to me at once , Where is Mark? where is Derek and the others ? are they even alive? I started to cry because I have no clue where Mark is ''Mark ?! MARK" I call out in sheer panic " Lexie its okay He's okay he's in surgery he should be out soon don't panic" Meredith talks to me trying to calm down, but it doesn't help cause tears constantly stream down my face for what seems like days but was apparently 45 mins when Meredith finally snapped me out of because I didn't realize there was a doctor in bloody scrubs standing above the foot of my bed. 

" Ms.Grey I have been told you are Mark Sloan's next of kin would that be correct?" Shit. " Yes Dr. that's me " 

Everything will be okay Lexie chill the fuck out ... " Well Alexandra I'm here to tell you that your partner's surgery went excellent He is in recovery now you should be able to see him now I shall send a porter with a wheelchair for transport" the fuck? 

" Excuse me but why do I need transport cant I walk?" "Sorry Alexandra I presumed you were informed on your Surgery? You had a lot of internal bleeding in your stomach and had an extensive surgery to stop it! I would prefer if you weren't on your feet for a few days." Mark is too important to fight back. 

A few minutes later the porter arrived and brought me to Mark.Oh god Mark ..... He looked so peaceful that I burst into tears once again because he's okay. I sat there by his side holding his hand just so I could feel him again and in that moment I realized he was my soulmate. I fell asleep by his side because I was so tired and my body was beaten and bruised and ready to give up to fatigue from the crash that I gave in.

I was awoken by Mark calling me out stroking me what felt like an eternity later "Lex ? Lexie baby c'mon wake-up now!" I look at him longingly , taking him in. We're alive I think to myself , We survived a plane crash , We will be fine. We are together now. Adoringly I give him a short sweet kiss on the forehead whilst he mutters" Its okay Lex we can be together now we survived" quietly into my hair. I make my way slowly into his bed and lay there with him , comforting each other. After what feels like days of talking and planting kisses upon each other we fall asleep in each others arms ready to face the other when we wake.