chapter 13

Halfway through the story~ if I wasn't lazy we could've finished this already -.- sorry!!
______
May's pov
Lynch sat beside me and across from Drew, fascinated by the latte I ordered.

"Mum, why can't I try it?" He whined, his mop of green hair slightly covered his eyes. I gave him a stern look,"You're not allowed to. Children shouldn't have coffee." Lynch puffed his cheeks, and turned away. I frowned slightly,"How about hot chocolate? It'll taste good too." I suggested ruffling his hair.

He grinned at the idea,"Yes! I want hot chocolate." I smiled, it's nice that he's easy to please else I'll probably be really tired now. Now, I wonder who he takes after. Me or Him?

"Hey Lynch, why don't you go and play with the other kids other there," I suggested pointing my finger in that direction.

His face lightened up,"Yay!" He jumped up,"Ill be back mom!"

Speaking of which, I turned to face him, "Hey." 

He smiled,"Hey."

After a moment of silence I asked him,"What is it that you need ?" He sighed,"It's just...recently I don't feel like myself anymore."

Wait what? I frowned.

"With the wedding being so near, I'm starting to rethink because I wanted to recover my memories." He ran a hand through his hair,"But I only get glimpsed and pieces, it's helps with nothing that I need."

Weird, why would he want to recover? Wasn't Anna enough for him?

He probably knew what I was thinking, which was why he started to apologize. He grinned sheepishly,"Sorry, this had nothing to do with you yet I'm telling you things that's personal." He rubbed the back of his neck.

I smiled, his habit still doesn't change after all these years. "It's fine. If possible I would like for you to tell these things to me." Instantly my face flamed,"Sorry."

He chuckled,"No it's fine. Why are you apologizing?" I groaned and covered my face with my hands,"I'm sorry. It just came up." I let my eyes peek through my hands,"It's just...you look a lot like Lynch's father."

He was silent for a second. Then he said,"What if there's a chance that I may actually be Lynch's father?" He stared at me, waiting for an reaction.

It's stupid how my heart is currently swelling up with hope.

The only thing I could do was to laugh at his joke,"Saying that with such a straight face, you'll make ladies swoon now."
"However, you have not chance." I solemnly stated,"Because his father is simply just not here, in this time, anymore. I saw it with my own eyes, he's gone."

The only thing I could've done was to smile weakly, or else the barrier stopping my tears would burst. We wouldn't want that to happen right? I don't want to embarrass him.

Just you being here is suffocating me. It's ripping my already shredded hearts into dust.

He must've seen the look of defeat in my eyes, the glistening color of sapphire. "You're eyes are familiar." It came out of nowhere. I quickly looked up.

"What did you just say?"

______

Drew

"What did you just say?"

Weird, she looked as if she's been caught. I smiled,"Nothing. I was just murmuring something to myself."

Seeing her like she was about to cry, had me feel as if my heart was going to get ripped out of my chest. "Here," I said,"Lean up." She seemed confused but did as I told her to.

I brought a a piece of tissue up to her eyes and started to wipe her forming of
tears. Her eyes, where have I seen them...

She's adorable. And obedient. Like a puppy.

Like a puppy.

"Hey dog-ears!"

She turned her head back,"Don't call me that!" She raised her voice and pouted.

"If you don't like then tell me,"she said softly,"I'll stop wearing them."

I grabbed her and hugged her,"I'm sorry. I didn't know that I've gone too far with my teasing."

I smiled,"I like them. Because...you're wearing them." I felt her hug me back, her voice vibrated against my chest,"You are such a-" I cut her off,

With my lips pressed against hers.

All of a sudden , I felt pain.

It felt like a thousand needles.
It's ripping my head into pieces.

I cradled my head , trying to ease the pain. But it just hurts so much!

I groaned , and started to pound my head with my fist. But my fist was stopped with her hands.

I could hear her voice, but it was faint.

Her hands were warm.
And her voice was soothing.

It eased my pain.

But...I can't hold...on

It just hurts...

So much.

"Drew! Don't leave-"

____
Hey! This was semi-long. Not to long~ I'm sorry -.-"

Don't worry! I'm not dead(not yet anyways) BUT ONCE I GET MY SURFACE PRO-THERES GOING TO BE MORE UPDATES!

I promise~~

Thanks for supporting this:) I'm really grateful to everyone

Thank you
-siLv3ryG0ld