chapter 2

"nothing."  giving me a minor smile.

I exited the room and headed towards the cafeteria. Thankfully they scattered maps of the school grounds on the walls or else I would be so lost.

Looks like people are already eating food so I decided to hop in line. As I started making my way there, I bumped into someone tall and skinny, causing me to fall.

"I'm sorry!" He apologized as he reached to help me up, but the stuffs he was carrying in his arms fall on top of me.

"Help... Me... Suff...ocating..." I groaned in pain as I was trying to grasp for air.

"I'm so sorry! So very, very sorry!" He said in a very apologetic manner, he tossed all his stuff off of me.

"Gah! What the hell is your problem!?" I asked him in rage. He had messy matte-black hair. He looked pretty scrawny but he towered over what seemed like everything.

He started tearing up. I guess I hurted his feelings.

"Uh... I.. I'm just... I'm so..." He choked He's about to start crying.

I sigh. I guess I better fix my mess.

"I'm sorry for screaming at you. What's your name?" 

He put his two index fingers together. He stopped crying. I saw a small blush crawling across his face.

"Uh... It's... My name is Iori Wiles. But everyone just calls me Domino." a small tear rolling down his right cheek.

I stood up and put my hand on his face, wiping the tears off of his cheek with my thumb.

"Don't cry. It's all fine. Do you want me to help you get your things to your dorm?" I asked showing him a reassuring smile.
His face turned a vibrant red, kind of making his face look like an apple.

"Thank you. It's room 531 on dorm hall G." He stuttered. Lord he is so shy

"So why do people call you Domino?" I asked him as we turned into the dorm hall.

He stuttered, tearing up again slightly. Please stop being so sad. "W-well, it's because I seem to always make a mistake and then because of it, I end up making more." He explained as a whimper started to escape from his lips.

"Don't be sad. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." I comforted, though it seems Iori isn't calming down.

I turned to the dorm. I opened the door slowly until I heard Seto's voice screaming

"Roommate!" He shouted as he jumps towards the door. I quickly slammed the door shut and he hit his forehead on the door

I opened the door once again and noticed he was on the floor, sitting on the floor and holding his forehead.

"Ow, that hurt! Why did you have to do that?" Seto complained.

I sigh. "Seto, this is one of our other two roommates. His name is Iori Wiles." I said

He slowly walks in with his armload of items and sets them down on the opposite bunk bed.

"So, y-you two are also my roommates?" He asked in a slightly frightened tone.

"Don't worry, Iori. We will get along just fine" Seto said as he throws his arm over Iori's shoulder, causing him to blush.

"Before we get all comfortable, shouldn't we at least help Iori unpack and then get some food?"

Everyone's stomachs started to growl. I assume none of us had eaten yet.
Iori's stuff was mostly cooking stuff: pots, pans, hot plates, spices, etc.

"So you like to cook?" I asked Iori. His face lights up slightly.

"I love it. It's my art. I devoted my whole life to learn how to cook." Iori grinned.
Seto chimes in, a happy voice filling the room. "Ah, I can just imagine Iori getting all hot from cooking."