Chapter 2

As I got home I took a shower and went to sleep.

"WAKE UP GET YOUR ASS UP!!!" I hear my friend Bella come in.

"Shut up" I mumble throwing a pillow at her.

"ELIZABETH RENEA GILINKSKY " I hear my brother Jack yell.

"Oh what now" I mumble in my pillow pushing myself up.

"WHY DID YOU TEXT JACEY THAT SHES A FUCKING CUNT" he yells coming into my room.

"Because she is" I say tanning rubbing my eyes.

"Whatever you better apologize" he says leaving my room.

"Yeah when pigs fly" I scoff.

"Heard that!!" He yells "you were meant to dumbass!!" I yell at him.

The thing about our life is we graduated I'm in online college and oh yeah we're TWINS.

WTF TWINS.

Yeah he's to conceited to be related to me.

Me and Bella live in a three bedroom two bath apartment for $700 a month and we can both afford it so yeah.

Jack and Jack live in the same apartment building right across the hall and can you tell me why my brother th aught it would be okay to barge into my apartment just to tell me what I did.

NO!

I think I know about my current events in live he does not have to remind me.

Like how yesterday me and Jack had amazing sex.

Everyday weekday I go to work in the morning and Bella goes at night so when she leaves at night Jack either comes over or I go to his when my idiotic brothers at his butch of a girlfriend, Stacey's.

Like I said she's a fucking cunt.

Everyone but Jack agrees because she hooked up with most of the guys at our old school but as my stupid brother says "the pasts is the past."

Tell him that when he brings up old stupid stuff.

Your probably thinking, why are you hooking up with your brothers bestfriend behind his back?

Well to answer your question, I don't know.

We kissed one time and we just kept kissing and know we have benefits but I hate him so much.

I called In a sick day because I have 73 of those a year so I actually called in a sick week saying I got the flu.

I get up seeing a note saying Bella would be back in three hours so why not have a little fun.

To: jackass
Can you come over plz? I'm horny💦

From: jackass
Not now

To: jackass
Fine ig I'll just never suck your sick again

From: jackass
Fuck lizzy I'm coming

I smirk in achievement and lay down in my bed.

Seconds later my door opens and slams shut locking it and see Jack taking off his shirts and pants.

"You can't be teasing me like that" he says going straight for my neck.

"Fuck Jack" I say tilting my neck for him to get more access.

I flip us over and grind on his groin and touch his lips with mine.
___________________________________
Sorry I couldn't really think of anything to write and I have to update and each-Marissa