Used

I walk over to Mark sitting down on the couch next to him and give him a quick kiss. "Morning, Markimoo."

He just scoots a little bit away from me and pays attention to the TV taking a sip of his coffee. "Goodmorning, Sean."

There's no way he just said Sean. He only uses it when he's dead serious. My heart stops. "Mark? Are you okay?"

He shakes his head slowly and sighs. "Jack I have something to tell you.."

I shift on the couch to look at Mark and my heart drops. Whatever he has to tell me isn't anything good.

He lets out a small sigh. "This isn't easy to tell you." He pauses to swallow down tears. "I've been seeing someone else..."

I freeze. There's no way he just really said that. "What? Why Mark? Fuck." I throw the mug on the floor and stand up pacing around pulling at my hair.

"Jack. This just... This isn't working out." He lets out a small sigh. "Please don't be upset."

I let out a small laugh. "Don't be upset? Mark do you even fucking know me? Do you fucking understand how much I fucking loved you." I sit down on the ground laughing again. "Oh no I'm totally not upset. I'm really just perfectly fine. Go fuck yourself, Mark."

Mark stands up wiping his eyes. "Fuck you, Jack." He walks out the door slamming it as he went and a picture of us falls to the ground shattering glass everywhere. What the fuck did I just do? He was really gone now.

I put my head in my hands starting to cry. "Why are you such a fuck up, Jack!" I yell to the now empty house, crying even harder. He was everything I had. We had a future together. This was all some bullshit caused by me and I couldn't believe it.

"He used you..." I whisper to myself crying even harder now. Everything was shitty and dark. I stood up and walked to the bathroom.

"You're ugly and worthless. Selfish and needy. Pathetic and alone." I punched the mirror shattering the glass and let more tears fall. I couldn't believe anything that was happening. I couldn't believe Mark was really gone. My whole world was crashing down. I had to get my mind off of him fast. I walk back out of the bathroom and grab my phone calling Wiishu.

"Hello?" Her voice comes on the other end of the phone.

"Hey. I need you to come over right now." I bite my lip holding back tears. I had to be strong. I had to do this.

"I thought you're with Mark." I could tell she was still pissed.

I sighed. "Just come over, okay?"

I heard her sigh and mumble something before answering. "Fine. I'll be there soon." The line went silent after that.

I walked upstairs to the bedroom and got a condom out and set it on the nightstand. I went back downstairs to the bathroom and cleaned up the glass I had broke.

I looked into the broken mirror, sighing and whispering. "Maybe she can make you happy..."

I walked back out wiping my eyes and sitting on the couch waiting for Wiishu to arrive. I had wine in the fridge in case we wanted any. I let out a sigh and look at the empty spot on the couch and kept telling myself, he used you. Get over it. But I couldn't. How was I going to tell Wiishu?

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts and I stood up and opened the door. Her cute little half smile bringing back memories.

"Hi..." She whispered. I could tell she was nervous and curious.

I took a step closer to her. "Wiishu, I love you." I whispered.

She froze. "Y-you still do?"

I nod my head and look at the ground. "I always have. Mark was a piece of shit. Please, forgive me?" I look back up at her.

"Of course, Jack." She pulls me into a hug and I smile slightly. It didn't feel right.

"Good." I pull out of the hug and pull her inside. "Now I can do this." I moved a strand of hair out of her face and kissed her.

She kissed back and it started getting heavier and I brought her to the bedroom. This is how I'd forget Mark.

(I made the picture on this page btw. I hope you guys like this because I liked the idea and I'll do different songs just I was in the mood for this one// thanks!)