Explaining

You fell over from the new weight the was on your back. You heard a little squeak noise. You looked back and saw Slice and Shatter. You got up and grabbed them.

"These are Glasswings. As you can see, they have no wings, that is because they usually stick with there owners, but when they do need to get away quickly, they burrow underground, they actually have genes from the Whispering Death" you started.

Slice and Shatter walked over to Snotlout. Shatter hopped onto his head while Slice went on his shoulder.

"Even though they are only a little bit bigger than a Terror, they are quite dangerous. If they are cold enough, they can shoot shards of glass and rock. Also their claws leave a not so pretty scratch. The last thing you should know about them is that they can only breed with dragons from the boulder class" you said.

Stoic nodded and picked up Slice. "Is there any way to tell the difference between male and female?" He asked.

"Oh yeah, the females are usually brighter than the male, also they are more calm" you said.

You turned around and saw Twister and Stormchaser walk in.

"These are Windwings. Windwings are some of the fastest flyers in the dragon kingdom. They also have a great sense of direction. They usually use there tails the fight but when they don't, they can shoot a weak lightning attack that can only paralyze you at most" you said.

Two shadows stood over. Those shadows turned out to be Mindreader and Dreamweaver.

"Nightwings, they may be large but they are actually very sweet (Peril: they are about the size of Cloudjumper). Their mostly black scales make them practically invisible in the dark or in shadows. They don't really have many cool powers though. They can breath fire and their tails are like whips. Some can even shoot ice. Very few have the ability to read minds, well, actually only one is alive, and she belongs to me" you said.

The Nightwings sat far away from everyone else and fell asleep. Orca and Whirlpool appeared next to you.

"And these are the Seawings. They usually are found by lakes and rivers. They have the ability to breath under water and even communicate down there. Their tails have the strength the empty a lake is one hit. They are great for catching fish and under water work" you said.

Lastly, came the Oceanwings.

"Oceanwings, back home, they guard the island from water. Since they are unable to fly, they make up for it by being the fastest known swimming thing on the world. They are great for catching fish and pulling small boats. They usually live under water because if they get to warm, they can get sick a possibly die" you said

Nightmare, Toothless, and Hiccup were here now. "Is that all we need to know?" Gobber asked. "Yes, that is all of the important stuff that you should know" you said.

"This is so awesome!" The female blond twin said. "Hey, are there any other dragons that live on Strokson that we don't know about?" Astrid asked. Your face turned serious.

"Yes, though those dragons are not to be ridden, most of them are too big our too destructive. Those dragons are way to much for Berk to handle" you said. Astrid seemed taken back.

"No offense, I just don't think Berk would be able to handle these dragons. Even Strokson has trouble handling them. Their in the Death Class for a reason" you continued. Astrid nodded.

"Would you mind telling us about one of these dragons?" Hiccup asked from behind you. You nodded.

"I will tell you about... The Winged Emerald. These dragons are known for there large size. Most are the size of a small mountain while I've seen some as big a as Berk. They are able to move the ground and some cane move islands with ease. Only two have been trained, and let's just say, that nearly got Strokson destroyed" you explained.

Everyone around you stood there wide eyed. "H-How come we have never seen any?" Snotlout asked. "We actually have no idea, some people think it's just the weather everywhere else changes to much" you said with a shrug.

They continued to ask more questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guy, hope you liked this chapter

I am also thinking of adding another character. So comment a OC that comes from Strokson and I will choose from them but there are some rules.

They must ride a dragon from the Death Class or the Wing class (because they don't have normal dragons on Strokson)

If they have a crush, it cannot be Hiccup because he is your man XD

You OC can be male or female

And they must have a curtain reason to be on Berk.

I may have forgot to mention that this new OC will be your brother/sister in the book!

Please Vote, Comment, and Follow!

See you all next chapter!