"W-what are you doing?" she asked, staring down at their hands anxiously, refusing to look anywhere else. Salim smirked, realizing this and deciding to tease her further.

"What do you mean what am I doing?" he asked, pulling her closer to him. By now, they were both leaning across the mattress towards each other, and although it was an uncomfortable position for both of them no doubt, he remained as he was, savoring the way her hair brushed across his shoulder ever so lightly. "I just want to know why you seem so nervous."

"I...I'm not nervous," Sabah whispered, gulping. "I'm...I was just, I don't want to be late, that's all. So, if you would excuse me, I'd like to--"

Before she could even begin to break free from his grasp, Salim pulled her completely onto the bed and trapped her beneath him, his arms on either side of her head, making it impossible to escape. She gasped loudly at his action, finally meeting his eyes, and Salim couldn't help but grin at the surprise he saw in them.

"W-w-what are you doing?" she stammered, pushing against his chest. 

"How about you stop asking me what I'm doing and answer my question. Why are you so nervous, hmm?"

"I...I'm not. You were the one who said we would miss the boat if we didn't hurry and now you're keeping me here when I should be--"

"Stop changing the subject," Salim said, bringing his face closer to hers and lowering his voice until it was just above a whisper. "Does seeing me fresh out of the shower in nothing but a towel make you nervous, Mrs. Meer?"

Sabah stared up at him, her expression one of surprise at his blunt question and obvious teasing, which he knew she would doubtlessly deem "inappropriate." Then she swallowed visibly and tore her gaze from his, her eyes darting in panic around the room.

"I...I...I...I don't know what y-you're talking about," she whispered, gulping uneasily.

Salim chuckled, unable to help it. She was adorable, the way her eyes were flitting about and the blush that rose to her cheeks. And yet, the awareness of her hands on his chest and her body underneath his, so soft in comparison to the hard edges of his, didn't let him forget even for an instant how much he wanted her in a way that definitely went beyond adorable.

"You're a horrible liar, Sabah," he whispered, laughing softly and kissing just below her jaw. She gasped at the touch and moved her face away, causing him to lean back with a frown.

"Oh come on," he whined. "I thought we were past this."

Sabah shook her head, causing a few strands of hair to get into her eyes with the force of the head shake. Despite his disappointment, Salim smiled and moved the strands away, tucking them behind her ear.

"Too much all at once," she said, looking up at him with a look that, to him, seemed as if it said, "Sorry buddy, can't help ya."

He huffed in annoyance and rolled his eyes. "Let me guess, it's the abs, right?"

Sabah groaned. "You're ridiculous," she said, rolling her eyes in return at his remark. "Now will you please get off of me so I can get ready? We're going to be late if you keep me here any longer!"

"Not so fast," Salim said, blocking her attempts to roll out from under him. "I need at least one kiss." When she shook her head firmly, he held back the urge to whine like a child. "Come on, Sabah. Just one. Please?"

Sabah sighed, her shoulders slumping in defeat. "Fine," she muttered. "But, just one. And since this goes against the rules of our deal, since you didn't earn it in any way, you owe me a favor after."