*chapter 3* Hi Chris, I know your reading this!

This was the kind of relationship where you wouldn't just say " omg baby I love you "  after the first DAY of dating.  & I'm sorry if that's how anybody's relationships are . But that wasn't us , this was serious . Like I was honestly questioning any relationship I'd had before him.  All that was fake. & after talking to him things,  all things,  were different.  & don't worry guys he's not fake, we face timed all the time. & texted & just , no. No one can fake how real we were .

So, we didn't face time as much as I would have liked too but it was okay ! We would text everyday all day . For hours at a time . & he'd always answer right away . Which is what every girl wants , so CHRIS I KNOW YOUR READING THIS! &I'M GONNA SAY IT HERE TOO, YOUR PERFECT. 

Anyways , after a while we said I love you,  not just through texting, we said it  while face timing too. & it was great, I was really in love with him. I was young , but i was without a doubt in love. I was only 11/12 (our 4 month anniversary was on my birthday ) we dated for a little over 4 months actually. About 4 months , 2 weeks , & 2 days . I'm not for sure because this was a while ago.  But during that time . He made me happy,  happier then anyone ever had besides my best friend aristyn, that I'll probably write about some other time .

Has anyone ever made you feel special,  & wanted . Have you ever been with someone that made you feel complete, I'm not saying this to be cheesy . Really, has anyone ever made you feel like that if you let them go , or they left you,  that you would just die bc they'd be taking apart of you. That's what it was like . We even had like pet names for each other i guess you can call it , he called me things like princess , & then the occasional 'baby girl ' but the things I really liked were when we used the weird names , he was the king I was the queen. He was frootloops, & nemo. & other things I'm not gonna say bc they are ..well were ours.