My Heart

Chapter Four

A nigga back with this motherfuckin' remix (remix), and we about to kill this shit

See I went and got a little help to get the whole club poppin' like Freaknik

Cause I got Rozay, a little Bombay, a little peach Ciroc and we faded

Soon as we step in, we got your chick, and yo' chick, and yo' chick and I know you hate it

Cause we linin' up the shots, youngin' got the heat to make 'em pop

Soon as we hit the parking lot, then we see all the panties drop

I Luv This Shit (Remix)-August Alsina ft. Trey Songz & Chris Brown

~

Demarie...
Later That Night

Unlocking the door, I ran into my apartment, down the hall to my room. I dropped my shoes by my bed and grabbed my laptop. I have to find out about this August Alsina guy. Clicking on the browser, I typed in 'August Alsina' and info, pictures, and music popped up. Sure enough it was him.

"Wow, I really need to do stuff more. How couldn't I know, who he was?" I say to myself. Why didn't he say anything?

I watched his videos on his YouTube channel from when he was younger to now. Wow, he can really sing. "Why is he interested in chasing me then, if he can have any other girl in the world, drop their panties for him if he was interested?" I thought to myself.

~

11:00-.

Rolling over, I grabbed my phone checking the time. Omg, I almost slept the whole day. I need to go pick up Layla from Zaria house. Pulling the covers back, I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. I turned on the shower then walked back into my room into the closet.

I found something to wear and laid it on the bed, so I could go take a shower. Getting undressed, I put my dirty clothes in the laundry bin and walked into the bathroom, getting into the shower.

After taking a 15 minute shower, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. Walking over to the sink, I brushed my teeth and washed my face again then walked back into my room and dried off.

I got dressed in my ripped shorts, a shirt to match then slipped on my white vans. After fixing my hair, I did my make up which is just some lipstick and slight eye makeup. Grabbing my purse, I checked the time, it was 12:15. 

Dang, it took me almost and hour and a half to get ready. That's a new record. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water before walking out the door. 

Taking a shortcut Zaria house, I made it there under thirty minutes. I got out of the car, leaving my phone, before knocking on the door. 

The door opened revealing DeVonte', my sister's boyfriend. "Hey Vonte', where's Zaria?" I say.

"Wassup. She in the kitchen." He moved out the way, so I could come in. I nodded. Walking into the kitchen, I see her in the refrigerator. Layla was sitting on the counter, I motioned for her to be quiet. 

Sneaking up beside her. "Boo!" I yelled in her ear. She jumped up, bumping her head.  I was rolling, literally rolling on the floor, cracking up. 

"D, you are so childish." Zaria says, rubbing her head. I heard Layla giggle.

"Sorry, but I had too." Wiping the tears out my eyes, I fixed my clothes.

"Whatever." 

"Mommy!" Layla screamed, running over to me. I bent down wrapping my arms around her giving her a hug.

"Lay, it's like that? You didn't warn me. Okay, I got you." Zaria said, jokingly. Layla smiled. Letting go, I stood up.

"Z, have you talked to Madie, lately?" I asked.

"Yeah, she said she is coming home for Thanksgiving." I nodded. Madison is our little sister, she graduated high school, a year early. She is a Freshman in college now.

"Oh, well. I guess, me and Lay will be out, then." I say, standing up. "Layla, you got your stuff?" She nodded.

"Finally!"

"Oh, so it's like that, now? What we do to you."

She threw her hands up. "Hey, I need me some loving." I busted out laughing.

"Omg! Okay, we leaving." I grabbed Layla hand and walked towards the front door. "Have fun and use protection!" 

Helping Lay into the backseat, I buckled her in before shutting the door and getting in. I checked my phone, I had a text message from a unfamilar number. I texted them back asking who where they. Puting my phone on the charger, I started the car.

"Layla, wanna go get some ice cream?" 

"Yes, please!" She says, showing her little dimples. I smiled and backed out of Zaria driveway. 

I swear Layla is all I live for. She IS my heart.

~

Thoughts?

Comment. Vote. Fan(Follow).

Add to Your Library.

Next Chapter is going to be longer.