Chapter 2

Violet POV:
Great, I don't have classes with Kenneth after lunch. How am I suppose to tell him? Me being clumsy bumped into something hard. I stepped back to see what I bumped and it's the school's bad boy, Derek.
"Watch where you going,princess." He said smirking at me. I swear I wanna slap that smirk off.
"1 I'm not a princess. 2 you don't scare me. " I said confidently. I'm not afraid of him.
He came up to my ear and said "Well you should." With that, he walked away leaving me in a trance.
****
*DING*
"Class have a nice night."
I grabbed my backpack and went outside to ride with Anthony.I went to the spot where he usually parks his car and its gone. Great, I have no ride and its raining. Guess I'll have to walk home. Halfway there, Mother Nature decided to be funny and make the weather worse.
A car engine shut off behind me and I saw a presence near me.
I got scared so I quickened my pace. The person quickened their pace too. I grabbed my pepper spray just in case it tries to kidnap me. What? I don't wanna die early.
If that person wants to kidnap me, well they have to run after me.
I ran til my legs gave up. Aka 100 yards from the car. The person grabbed my arm and last thing I see, my kidnapper is on the floor in pain.
"KENNETH?!?!" I'm so confused. Why would Kenneth kidnap me?
" YES ITS KENNETH. WHY THE HECK DO YOU HAVE PEPPER SPRAY." He said trying to see but the pain is still there. I grabbed the water bottle out of my backpack and I got to the level where Kenneth was.
"Hold still." He held still.
I put my arm on his head and poured water on his eyes in my other arm.
" Why were you stalking me?!?" I clearly want an explanation.
" I wasn't. My house is two houses away from here and I saw you walking, so I wanted to ask you if you wanted a ride. But clearly that was taken back." Now I feel horrible.
"I'll drive you back to your house,Kenneth. So we can properly clean your eyes." I drove to the house that was two houses away from us and parked in the driveway.