Chapter Four

-Rallo in the media.

Rallo POV

It's been 3 days since I've talked to Aja. It wasn't because of her wack ass brother, but simply because I been too busy fuckin these hoes who throwin pussy left and right. I also haven't been to school in 2 days because I been busy. Back at home, I was a known dope dealer.

That's how I made a living even though my father was bringing in most of the money. I didn't give a fuck tho because I'm a grown ass man and I can provide for myself. Fuck I look like being a 19 year old dude whose living off daddy's money? I wanted my own shit, so I worked for my own shit, that's just how life goes. My dad didn't want me to be a 'corner boy' as he say, because it would bring too much trouble. But clearly being a drug lord brought 'too much trouble' because if it didn't, we wouldn't have to relocate so much.

I believe my pops is ready to put the drug game behind him because since he's been here, I haven't seen any of his workers who usually move state to state with him. If that nigga wanna stop stackin paper then that's on him! All it takes is for me to meet the right person and soon I'll be back slangin dope, but these niggas out here got their heads too far stuck up their ass. These niggas don't wanna make no money, they rather have pointless shootouts and smoke weed all day.

I smoke too but how can I supply myself if I'm not working? Exactly. I pulled out my phone and dialed a number. It rung 4 times before this girl I met the other day, Jamie, answered the phone in a low seductive tone, "Hey daddy." she purred into the phone. "Wassup? You at home baby?" I asked. "Why? You finna come over?" she asked duh , I thought. I needed some head to relieve this stress. "Yeah, I'll be there in 10." I said and hung up. Jamie was a thick ass spanish bitch. She was gorgeous as fuck too but she didn't compare to Aja. I never thought about a bitch as much as I thought about Aja. Yeah I was after the pussy but I felt like I would enjoy her company as well. She would be my stress reliever after a long day. The next time I see her, I'm asking her out again and this time I'm not taking no for an answer.

I pulled up to Jamie's house, cut the engine, and hopped out of the car. I texted her and told her to open the door. "Hey boo." She said while biting her lip. I walked in and started to undo my jeans. No need for talkin and all that other shit, I just want my dick sucked. She already knew what time it was because she got on her knees and instantly went to work on my large member, making me throw my head back in pleasure. I can't lie, the best head I ever got came from her. She was slurpin and slobbin like she was giving head for a Grammy. "Damn Aja." I groaned. "Aja?" she asked with a frown, looking up at me. I pushed her head back towards my dick and she went back to suckin me like her life depended on it. After I spilled my kids on her tongue, I pulled my pants up and headed towards the door. "Wait! Where are you going?" she asked quickly. "Home." I simply replied and left out before she could utter another word.

I know she wanted me to lay down the pipe but I wasn't in the mood for all of that. I had to go and figure out how I could get ends. And when I say ends, I mean money. I don't really know my way around here so I drove aimlessly around the blocks that I was sort of familiar with. When I stopped at the light, I looked to my left and seen what I been looking for, for the past couple of days... a drug dealer. I turned the corner and parked my car before hopping out. I walked up to the dude smoothly and stood in front of him.

"What you need bruh?" he asked. "Look, I know you don't know me but a nigga tryna get put on." I said, hoping he knew what I meant. He pinched his nose and looked around. "Nigga I don't know what the fuck you talkin bout but if you the feds and tryna get info out of me then you got the wrong guy." he said with a nonchalant look on his face. I sighed. "Do I look like the fuckin feds to you? I know you a dope boy and I want parts. I'm new to this city and this my only option.