[17] Lilo Party

Reyna's POV

"Will you please tell me what's going on? Why did you just do that?"

Niall had an iron grip on my wrist and was pulling me behind him as we rushed through the crowds of people. With every long stride of his, I had to speed up to a light jog to catch up to him. Once he walked straight outside the mall I slapped his arm.

"Hey, we can't just leave without Levi!" I was beyond irritated because I hated the thought of Niall controlling what I did.

"Will you just shut the fuck up? You nag like my god damn mother." We stood on a curb in front of the mall, facing the parking lot. Just then a blue car zoomed past a stop sign, made a sharp left turn, and skidded to a stop in front of us. The passenger seat window rolled down and I saw Louis' bright smile.

"911 what's your emergency?" Louis laughed and Liam waved from the driver's seat.

Niall walked towards them and opened the back seat door flicking his head towards the inside of the car. "Get in."

Liam added, "We miss you let's hang out! Pretty please get in."

I huffed with defeat and walked towards the car pulling my phone out of my pocket. "Okay but I'll have to text Levi-"

Niall snatched the phone from my hands and pushed me down onto the seat. "Fuck that kid." He slammed the door and appeared next to me.

"Hey!" Before I could protest further Liam sped away from the curb, and blasted some rap music.

When he finally stopped the car, my head spun and Niall opened my door for me. "I hope you all realize that life isn't a drag race and you don't have to drive like that all of the time."

Liam laughed a rather cute laugh and said, "I guess you're right, but where's the fun in following all the traffic laws."

When I got out of the car I looked around. We were at a huge house and there was loud, blaring music and a bunch of drunk party kids scattered around the yard.

I looked down at my watch. "It's only 7PM, Jesus."

"There's never a time not to party baby!" Louis yelled, and punched Liam in the arm running inside the house with him.

I felt an arm around my waist. I looked at Niall as he guided me to the entrance. He bent down slightly so that his lips grazed my ear lobe. "Relax baby it'll be fun as hell."

I nodded, a bit overwhelmed by his hot breath, soft lips, and our close proximity.

Liam and Louis yelled in unison at the entrance, "Ain't no party like a Lilo party, 'cos a Lilo party don't stop!" This caused everyone in the house to scream, yell and crowd around the two boys.

I giggled. "Lilo?"

"It's Liam and Louis combined into one name." He laughed and we walked into the party together.

I looked around at complete chaos. There were people laying flat on their backs on all the tables, counters and couches making other people drink liquor off of their exposed body part. All around the house people were dancing and grinding on each other. A game of beer pong was happening and a fully naked guy was running around the house with a bag over his head. The atmosphere was crazy but I kind of felt like I could really let loose here and have fun.

I came to the realization that after this summer I had to go to college for my first year. It was nerve racking. But as a straight A student all my life I was supposed to use this summer to study up on my future courses. I had this whole schedule of what time I would study for a certain class and what times I would practice for volleyball. I had my entire summer planned out but then this blonde guy comes into my life and ruins all of my plans. Him ruining my "college readiness" schedule (as I called it) was a great thing actually. I'll never admit it out loud but Niall opened up a part of me that I never knew existed. The carefree, crazy part who had zero worries in the world and felt incredibly happy. And I was ready to show more of that side of me. I've tried to deny my feelings for him but they always take over me and I can never think straight; and it felt damn good too. I like him and I want to be with him every single day. I liked everything about him, despite how much that pisses me off.

I leaned up towards his ear, just as he did to me, my lips grazing his ear lobe and I softly whispered, "I have to pee. When I get back we're dancing."

When I pulled away, I saw an evil smile on his face. I bite my lip and walked away, not breaking eye contact for a couple seconds and then I disappeared up the stairs. I opened the first door I saw on the left and little did I know there was a threesome going on in that bedroom. I shut the door quickly and cursed under my breath. That image will probably be stuck in my head forever.

Thankfully the bathroom was the next door I opened, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I pulled my hair from its ponytail and shook my head crazily. It gave me sexy, messy hair look. I took off my floral kimono and hid it under the sink, so no drunk girl would puke on it by the time I got it back. I pushed my boobs up a little and fixed my lipstick with a random tube I found in the bathroom, even though it went against my sanitary vigilance.

I strolled out of the bathroom and adjusted my shorts. I found Niall leaning against the wall next to a couch, staring straight ahead as if he was bored. I got onto to the dance floor and started moving my hips to the music, hoping to catch his attention. I whipped my hair side to side and that's when I felt his eyes on me.

Niall's POV

She looked like a goddess on that dance floor. When we locked eyes for that split second, everyone and everything was in slow motion while she was the only one in regular time. Everyone was inaudible and she danced to the rhythm of my heart, which was pounding out of my chest at an increased heart rate.

I wanted her so badly that it hurt.

She curled her pointer finger, gesturing at me to come to her. Within half a second I was next to her. It had never happened to me before, but I completely froze and has no idea what to do. My body was stiff and all I did was stare down at her, watching her while she twirled her hips in circles. I watched as she turned her back towards me and back her ass up into my crotch. Before I could even process what was happening, she started twerking on me.

This brought me back into reality and my hands became glued to her hips. Her ass was like magic, shaking in all sorts of directions and at the same time pressing against my dick. Her shorts kept riding further up her thighs, so now her ass cheeks were completely visible. I licked my lips and sighed shakily, trying not to moan. I started to move my own hips with hers until we were in sync. It felt way more amazing than the act of sex itself, something I'd never thought I'd say. My briefs became tighter and tighter by the second due to my growing boner.

The song ended and she stood up straight pulling her shorts down. I stared at her in both disbelief and lust. Who knew the nerdy volleyball player could dance so provocatively. I guess I had been staring for too long because her cheeks turned pink and she excused herself to go get a drink.

I ran a hand through my hair and smiled, a huge idiotic smile.

"God damn, I've never seen anyone throw that ass in a circle so fucking well in my entire existence!" Louis yelled patting me on the back. "I never realized how juicy her ass was dude."

Liam chimed in and pointed at my dick. "What to do with that little guy, eh?" He smirked.

A blonde girl came up from behind me and looked at Liam. "I can assure you, it ain't little." She blew a kiss to my crotch and kept walking.

"What the fuck? You banged Krystal Shaw?" Liam yelled.

I shrugged and said, "I guess so," making all of us laugh.