THIS BOOK-

This book is ending. I'm sorry. I lost my hype for this. I feel as if, this is more of an OC story than a plot with reader~Chan in it. I'm sure you all will love my other books. I-I'm sorry, but news! I will make a new one. I'll make a new one.. I promise! I'll not ask for OCs but I may but some references towards them. I'll put in my favorites in the story! Like mine, Tuttys, Enders, and NIAMHDJ's! I'm sorry if you loved this book. But it's not my best work. I usually take pride in a story that, got a lot of reads, but this crappy story doesn't make your times worth! I love to put my heart into what I write and I feel as if, ya know, I lost my spirit in this one. I-I'll let Chara and Frisk Explain.
Chara: so yeah as much as she said you pretty much got what she said. We are here to clarify that there will be a new Dancetale! But that will be in the future because she can't think of any plots. If you want to help her out, go for it.
Frisk: Chara you didn't let me say anything!
Chara: yes I did! I GAVE YOU A WHOLE PAGE!
Frisk: Oh. Sorry. Okay! Here we go! So I'm here to say that, all of the reads you gave Author~Chan got, that out of happiness, she is running to her Onii~San now and crying in his arms. Now! I'm here to say! Fusiontale is losing its spark for Author~Chan! So if there isn't updates that means she lost her hype for it. She wants to work on the things that make her have fun! And that make it fun for the readers!
Asriel: Why is there a Camera? Oh your filming, sorry.
AG: Stay Awesome... I hope you understand.