Chapter TWOOOOO YEAH!

WOO! I'm so glad that I am bored so I can write more!
----Your Pov----
I woke up to a smell of Cinnamon Butterscotch Pie? I really don't know, but it smells like it. Well I woke up in a strange room weird. So I opened the door then a flower appeared it had an evil grin, well I knew I was screwed. I called for help. Then a little boy (I'm making Frisk a boy so deal with it) came and well stared at the flower? He was talking to it. The little boy called for someone named Toriel. Then a fireball appeared and knocked the flower away. Then this goat woman? Is that rude? Well I hope it isn't. Came and told me everything I needed to know. The little boy asked what your name was. You replied "my name is (Y/N), what's yours?" He answered "my name is Frisk" then he pointed to the goat woman and introduced her. She looked at me very confused. You asked her if she knew how to dance. She answered yes and that she did waltz. "How elegant" you told her. She smiled. She saw my outfit maybe and got confused. I said to her "i do ballet". She told me that she was about to send Frisk off their journey back home. I asked her if I could join her. She said if you want to leave I'll have to test you as well. You agreed.
(Time skip to Tori's fight)
---Frisks Pov---
I saw her soul it was a white color like a monsters'. I wondered if she had magic. Her eye glowed a purple color.(purple is the basic color feel free to change it to your fav color) She was wielding an elemental magic. Wow she was beautiful wielding that kind of magic. She must be part monster. She danced ballet gracefully and spared her. She passed.
CLIFFHANGER FOR YALL
XDDD
SRRY