Chapter 1~Harley Out Of Prison

Harley P.O.V.

I sat in my cell feeling lonely as ever. Only because I was missing Mr. J. Whenever I felt this feeling I would try to think about other great things like murder. This solution didn't help very much. "Hey!" a loud voice yelled bringing me out of my thoughts. "Mr. J.?" I asked. "Nope. He ain't coming for ya sweetie." the guard said. I pouted. "What do you want then?" I asked. "Lunchtime." he said throwing food at me. I ignored it and got up on my ropes to swing around. Soon, I hung upside down for too long and blacked out. Once I woke up I was on a soft carpet surrounded by knives. "Huh? Where am I?" I thought. Mr. J. walked in. "Puddin'!" I yelped and jumped into his arms. "My sweet Harley." he said with a smile. "What happened? All I remember is swinging in my cell." I asked. "Don't worry about that. There's just one thing we must worry about." he said. "What's that Puddin'?" I asked. "Oh just getting your little team out of prison." he said. "Friends!" I yelped. "We have until next week to pack up. For now you will stay right here with me."

------------------------------------------------------

Joker P.O.V.

I led Harley up to her room that I had decorated myself. She had a king sized bed and the bed sheet and pillow cases had red and black diamonds on them. The walls were red and black. She had her makeup and vanity. Everything she could ever ask for she already had. I opened the door. "Oh my! I love it!" she squealed and hugged me. She looked around the huge room. "I will be preparing dinner for us two. Stay here. If you need anything at all, ring the silver bell on your dresser." I said. "M'kay puddin'!" Harley said and then kissed me before I walked to the kitchen.