Where to go?

"...Then I jumped over the fence and made a run for it and now here I am," Rixon finished and then plopped down on the couch beside me as the whole Thomas family stared at him with wide eyes.

It had been a few days since Rixon and I had...fully mated and well lets just say that's not the only time we mated. Everyday I had been begging hi to tell my family about him and let them help him and everyday he would say no until yesterday he went down into the infiramry where some of the burn victims from the other land were. He had seen all the damage those bastards caused and told me he would never let that happen again so here we are.

Grandpa Philip was the first to speak. "So you're a hunter?" he asked slowly as Uncle Zayn stared at him like he were the scum of the earth.

Rixon shook his head as I held his hand. "I am not a hunter. I am a wolf born into a world of hunters," he clarified.

"But that means you still killed our kind," Uncle Jessie said.

"No, I only killed them when-"

"-you were supposedly under their control," Nathan finished gaining a growl from me. He needed to keep all smart ass comments to himself he didn't want his only son to launch himself over the coffee table and strangle him.

Hank suddenly looked at me and I stared right back into his brown eyes. "What do you think of this son?" Hank asked.

I looked at my mate and smiled gaining a few gasp from my family. They still weren't used to it and being honest neither was I. "I think that Rixon is the most loyal man I have ever met. He would do anything for his people and he would do anything for me. You are his people now and although his last people were murderers doesn't mean he is too.

"He bared his soul to you guys. It took me a month to get this little bit of information out of him. He was so scared I would toss him aside just like his last family did. They treated him like a dog. They treated him like the scum of the earth all because he was different. That would be like you guys throwing me to the side because of my personality disorder or the fact that I can't stand contact." I looked them all in their eyes. "They killed his mom and put him under their control with a serum so strong he lost himself. I know he isn't lying because he showed me. Although the test they committed on him were horrible they gave him abilities like no one i have ever seen before.

"He can literally take you into the past just with his mind. He can run faster than I can in my wolf form in his human form. He can sense things from miles away. He is incredible and he is my mate and I will not stand for any of you to treat him different because of his past. You didn't judge Black, you didn't judge Jessie, and you didn't judge my dad. You have no right to judge him." I stopped speaking and watched as everyone shifted.

"That was so hot," Rixon said and kissed me right on the mouth. I was slowly getting used to this kind of action so I kissed him back and pushed him off before he got too horny.

I looked at my family and found them all staring. "Soooooooo," Aiden said with a dimpled smile. "Can we just accept him already? I am getting tired of the whole 'no sir' thing."

Uncle Zayn looked at his mate and shrugged. "I like him," was all Zayn said before looking at his twin and my papa. "I don't know what you want to do but I think he is an asset."

Nathan rolled his eyes. "I think he has fucked my son already so it's too late to kick him out."

"PAPA!" I yelled as Rixon laughed.

"Not my fault you have a limp," Nathan said before rolling his eyes again. And he wonders where I get it from.

"So, I have a question," Uncle Jessie said.

"Yes sir?" Rixon said attentively.

"If you ran from them you know where their base is, yes?"

Rixon looked down. "Yes."

"So you could take us to them?" Hank asked.

"Yes, but I won't," he said and everyone stared at him with wide eyes including me.

"What?" I finally snapped.

"I will not take you there. They will control you," he said as he cupped my face. I saw one of the love bites I had given him on his neck and then met his eyes. "I will not risk someone I love over this."

"Rixon," I sighed. "You have to."

"Why?" he said back.

I heard a annoyed growl. "Because, jackass, they killed half of Alec's land," Jonah snapped. "They have to build a whole new land because of those fuckers."

Danny nodded angrily. "Jonah is right," he spoke. "We have to stop them."

"You don't understand what they are like," Rixon said.

"We do," Grandpa Philip said.

"So you all are willing to sacrifice the people you love to get revenge?" Rixon asked as his eyes turned blood red. "That is selfish."

Stellar stood up and stared at Rixon. "We aren't willing to do this to get revenge, Rixon. We are willing to do this in order to save our future and the futures of those we love. It is not fair of you to stop us from this."

Rixon looked at me. "We have to be willing to fight for those we love or we have no reason to live, lucky charms."

He smiled sadly at me and then turned to my- our family. "I will show you. I will fight by you. But do not say I didn't warn you."

Everyone nodded before Aiden jumped up and smiled. "Time to fight bitches!"

"Aiden David Thomas!" Uncle Alec snapped.

Aiden smiled guilty. "What?"

We all shook our heads and then got up. "Well we need to wait until the full moon," Zayn said. "That gives two days until battle. We will be making plans until then."

We nodded.

Time for war.