The Prison:

Current prisoners:

Michael- ConstantRumbling
Cy- Wingstar1414
Will- The creator
Hani- SpiderWebz
Current Guards:

Ty-TyLyon
Caleb- Duck2222
Scy- DaddysMonstrosity
-
-
-

Current Visitors:

-
-
-
-
-
_____________________

    This is the place where criminal avatars go. Some for their death row sentences, others awaiting for trial. If you've come here, then you're now shackled up inside an enormous maze of a castle filled with highly random snd high-leveled bugs, monsters, and mini bosses that will not hesitate to kill you.
    Your weapons have been confiscated and hidden deep within in the prison itself. But your magical capabilities (if you have any) can not be taken away. You have lost all of your items though, and want to escape right
   Get past guards, bugs, monsters, and mini bosses first, then you may have a slim chance of escape. But do it as quickly as possible before your judgement daye catches up with you.
    You have an open cell and are allowed free roam privileges for eight gamimg hours a day. As well as you have 'back to cell' teleporting privileges you can only use every 20 minutes after ever use made for it. Don't take these privileges for granted please.
    If you're a visitor, you're allowed to roam freely and visit other avatars. But you must wear tracking device at all times. Otherwise, you shall be punished.
   If a guard, please do your job and watch Avatars like a hawk. That or risk suffering their fates (or help them escape!!!) for not doing your job. Patrol the prison as much as you can. All guards contain maps in their statuses. Good luck to all players.