"Stop acting so brave you little mutt" he growled out through ground teeth before kicking me with what felt like a steel capped boot, I let out an animalistic shriek all the while I was glaring at him. I heard two thunderous growls fill the room making everyone else fall silent. One belonged to Ethan and the other I didn't know, I looked up at Ethan with tears burning my eyes.

'W-was it a trap?" I though to him.

'No, look over there" he thought back.

I followed everyone's gazes to a door way I hadn't noticed Sebastian was standing there in a fighting stance his eyes were golden, his wolf had taken over.

"Get away from her now!" He growled in his alpha voice, in an instant everyone had cleared the area and were as far away from me as the room would let them go. Ethan crouched down beside me and stroked my hair gently as UN-even sobs wracked my chest.

"It's okay Chrissy" Ethan said softly pulling his arms around my waist and pulling my into a sitting position. I leant against him and closed my eyes a tear escaping my eye.

SEBASTIAN POV:

I couldn't describe the anger running through me, how dare he hurt her, my mate! I growled again as she leant against her brother for support a silvery tear trailing down her cheek. I walked up to her and got on all fours wrapping my arms around her I buried my face in the crook of her neck and inhaled her warm vanilla and strawberry scent.

"Alpha Sebastian" I heard her whisper softly in my ear, her small arms wound themselves gently around my waist.

I stood up pulling her to her feet she let out a pained whimper and clutched her side. "Sorry sweetheart" I said softly.

I pulled her behind me slightly while facing my pack,

"BEAR!" I thundered to the guy who had been abusing Christina.

"Y - yes alpha" he said stumbling forwards,

"who do you think you are?" I snarled "how dare you abuse her, you just lost all respect from your future alpha female" the whole room froze in shock.

"My what?" Bear said gaping at Christina,

"you heard me" I snarled,

"b-but she's a rouge" he said his eyes going wide.

"Yes, I am" Christina said softly "but that's only because my family was murdered before my eyes. My brother and I had no choice but to become rouges. We were looking for a new life, somewhere new to start over so the people that hunted and killed our parents wouldn't be able to catch up with us" she said quietly.

CHRISTINA POV:

Oh crap! I didn't mean to say that! I looked around the room was no longer filled with people who were all in fighting stances instead everyone had relaxed and they were staring at Ethan and I with eyes full of pity and regret. I pressed myself into Sebastian's back begging him silently not to be angry at me for saying that.

"Look Sebastian" Ethan said irritated he had always hated pity "is it possible for Chrissy and I to clean up and get some sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah, come with me" he said wrapping a strong arm around my waist not letting me take any of my own weight. we headed upstairs Ethan close behind.

- - -

"Okay" Sebastian said pointing at a door, "this is where you'll stay Ethan" he said sounding a lot nicer then what he did when they first met.

"Uh thanks man" Ethan said uncomfortably, "hey Chris, come to me if you need anything" Ethan said softly giving me a gentle hug before disappearing into his new room.

"Are you okay?' Sebastian asked softly staring down at me, I looked up at him, his eyes were almost back to normal but they still had a slightly golden tinge to them.

"Yeah" I said my voice barely coming out as a whisper, I leant into him, "did you know he would do that?" I asked softly closing my eyes at the comforting warmth that radiated off him.

He tensed and I knew immediantly that I had said the wrong thing "no!" He said through clenched teeth "I mean I knew there would be growls but I didn't think anyone would hurt you" he said snarling.

"Sorry... Alpha I didn't mean to offend you or anything" I said cringing slightly.

"Sebastian" he said frowning down at me as we came to a door at the far end of the corridor.

"What?" I asked crinkling my nose in confusion,

"sweetheart your my mate, you don't need to call me Alpha. It's just Sebastian for you" he said catching a strand of my hair in between his fingers,

"okay" I said smiling "and you don't need to call me Christina, it's way too long you can call me Chrissy if you want."

He opened the door while smiling down at me, the door swung open revealing a room with a deep red feature wall and a king sized bed pushed up against clad with a  black silk doona. I stepped into the room and soft plush carpet pushed itself in between my toes. A desk had been shoved up against one wall a book case beside, I stared open mouthed as I looked around taking everything in, 52' inch plasma hung on the wall opposite the bed and there was another door which I figured led to the wardrobe. Something told me that Ethan didn't get all this in his room.

"Wow" I said looking up at Sebastian.

"Do you like it?" He asked grinning,

"it's amazing" I whispered.

"you're amazing" he replied back as if was the most normal thing in the world, he walked into the room past me and opened the curtains. There were double glass doors that led onto a balcony.

"We will be sharing" he said as if this kind of thing happened everyday "I hope that's okay but we don't have any other guest bed rooms" he said shrugging.

I was sure he was lying by the size of the house it looked like there would be plenty spare bedrooms, "Oh no that's okay I mean I can sleep on the couch or something" I said smiling.

Sebastian growled and I froze staring at him "I will not have you sleeping on the couch of all places, if you don't want to share a bed with me, then I will go and take the couch.. Is that okay?" He asked turning to me hurt clear in his eyes.

Suddenly I felt bad, he thought I didn't like him. Which I guess was kind of true if you put him into the category of all other wolves except Ethan. "Uh - no, no it's fine, I'm cool with sharing a bed with you really it's fine" I said smiling at him.

"Really?" He asked his eyes lighting up with hope,

I rolled my eyes "yeah really but I'm doing anything with you" I muttered "no matter how hot you are" I added as a careless after thought. Not realising what I had said until he appeared in front of me with glowing eyes a lustful growl humming in his chest.

"Easy big boy" I said patting his cheek "take the ego down a notch" I said laughing. "So.. if you could point me in the direction of the shower I would appreaciate it" I said grinning at the small frown on his face.

***

Hey everyone, I'm so sorry for not uploading for so long, I've been so busy lately. Anyways I'm really sorry if this chapter sucks or if there are any typo's I haven't edited this chapter yet.

Thankyou all so much for reading and supporting me it means a lot.

Lyrics used - Ed Sheeran - A team :)

Mellie xxx