2

Lydia hears a noise at her window. She hears quiet taps. She wakes up and walks towards the window.
She pulls the curtains apart. She sees Stiles taping on her window.
"Stiles what the hell are you doing?" Lydia says. "I need to talk to you." Stiles says climbing into her room.
"Are you gonna talk or just roll your eyes like earlier?" Lydia asks.
"Okay, Lydia. I know I was the worlds biggest dick to you earlier today. I was just really pissed about the way I ended things with my girlfriend. She called me and she's coming over today so we can get back together and try out long distance." Stiles says out of breath. "Anyways, my bed isn't set up yet. Can I crash here for the night?" Stiles asks.
"Yeah sure." Lydia says slouching. She puts a pillow on the floor.
"Aww, Lydia. You don't have to sleep on the floor." Stiles says laughing. Lydia gives a fake laugh.
"It's for you." Lydia says. He shakes his head.
"No. No,no! I'm not sleeping on the floor." Stiles says. "That's why I came here." Lydia rolls her eyes.
"Fine. But I'm not gonna sleep on the floor either." Lydia says. Stiles takes a step closer.
"Then we'll have to share a bed." Lydia says. Stiles walks up to her and stops when his body is almost pressing up against hers.
"Fine by me."Stiles says. Lydia starts to feel nervous. Stiles lies down on the bed. Lydia hops over him and lies next to him.
"Stiles. Who's your ex?" Lydia asks.
"You don't know her. She's from Michigan." Stiles says.
"Okay. But what's her name?" Lydia asks.
"Malia. She's beautiful and nice and funny and beautiful." Stiles says smiling. He looks at her. "But she's also kind of a bitch and does really scary jokes and is very beautiful." Stiles says. He starts leaning towards Lydia. He leans in all the way and presses his lips onto hers. Their kiss was soft and sweet. She rests a hand on his face and they deepen the kiss. He pulls her on top of him and she kisses him harder putting her hands through his hair. She pulls away realizing what she was doing.
"Stiles what the hell are we doing?!" Lydia asks,yelling.
"I don't know.I just felt something! In the moment! I'm I'm so sorry." Stiles says. "I should go." He walks over to the window. "Night,Lydia."