Telling Mom

(Timothy's prob)

(Time skip to end of school day)
*i get up from my chair I had a fun time at school but now me and lily need to go home and tell mom everything* "come on lily we gotta get home......bye blossom bye Dexter "I smile at them. Blossom yells over to us "bye lily bye Timothy " "farewell lily and Timothy see ya later" me and lily walk home I think about today I think this was the greatest day of our life's we made new friends but what will mom say about the competition?
"Timothy were home " "oh " I walk through the door with lily. I hear mom walk down the stairs very quickly "where were you two?!?" "Um we were at the school we made some new friends and we are in this competition that we will have to travel" " Great job blabber mouth you told her everything out of the blue" lily shrugs and says "sorry" mom looks at us and kinda stays that way like she was thinking " ..........what do you mean by a competition?" We both look at each each other then I start talking" we mean is when we were in art class we had to draw our house and
At the end of class she graded us and said the four winners going to compet is lily Timothy blossom ,and Dexter" everyone stays silence then mom starts to smile then hugs us and says "of course you two can go I am proud of you:)" Lily smiles and when I see that smile I smile too I can't wait to see what are adventure will lead us too.......

(Hi guys hope you liked the new chapter to lily and Timothy so sorry I haven't been updating I have been busy this summer and sorry for the short chapter next chapter will be bigger see ya guys next time with the next part to lily and Timothy......;)