Magic Tricks (Ried x reader)

This was requested by @KettuDemoni! Hope you enjoy my ducklings!

(Y/n) - your name

(F/F) - favorite flower

(F/C) - favorite color

Second Person P.O.V.

              "Hey (y/n) w-would you like to see a magic trick?" Was the first thing you heard when you walked into the bullpen that morning, coming form everyone's favorite resident genius, who had a slight blush coating his cheeks. (Y/n), being someone who always enjoyed a good magic trick, agreed. Hesitantly, Spencer reached forward and pulled a (f/f) flower from behind your ear, seemly out of knowhere. Spence handed the delicate flower over to you, a light pink coating your cheeks. "Thank you Spence," you said, a small smile gracing your glorious features. With a delicate hand, you reached up and tucked the (f/c) behind your ear. The rest of the went about the same as the morning, at random times, it seemed. During a coffee break, Ried pulled handkerchief after handkerchief out his sleeve till it got to the end with a small (f/c) pocket sized teddy bear, that he then gave to you as you both continued to blush.  After that, was him approaching you later in the day, with a top hat in his hand, a few hours before your day would be over. You sent him a smile as he stopped right next to your desk. He sent you a nervous smile back as he showed you the inside of his hat, which was empty. Once he was sure you had gotten a good look inside the hat, he turned it so the inside was facing him again. After muttering a quiet "Abracadabra," he reached inside the hat and proceeded to pull out an assortment of roses which made you turn a bright shade of red. After excepting them, you stood gave him a quick kiss on his cheek, before turning and walking away in search of something to hold them in before you got home. the final magic trick came later that night when you were walking towards the elevator to leave to head home. Though when Spencer asked if you would like to see one more trick you couldn't say no. So when he held the deck of cards out to you you gladly picked one up, studied it, then placed it bhack in the deck just as instructed. After a little bit of shuffling Ried held up a card that was not yours so he put it back in the deck. After pulling out another card that was indeed yours, he turned it around for you to see what was on back which made you blush a bright shade of red. On the back of the card was a small note that asked something that you hadn't had the courage to ask the tall genius. On the back of the card was the words "Will you go out with me?" You smiled as wide as could and leaned forward to give him another kiss on the sheek which made him blush darker then he already was. "Is tomorrow night a good time?" You asked. He quickly nodded, the ones practicaly falling out of his mouth as he stumbled over them. "Um-yeah tom-tomorrow his good for me t-too" he said. You gave him one last smile that sent his heart fluttering, hard. "I'll see you tomorrow night then Spencer." With that said you walked into the elevator as it arrived, taking you down to the garage level before Spencer could recover from his shock. When he did recover, however, he couldn't wipe the smile of his face. He diffenetly had to thank Derek for his help later. 

Hi my little duckling! Don't forget to vote, comment, and request! I love you all!