1

Lydia is sitting at her desk and a car pull up outside. She walks up to her window and sees a teenage boy come out of a jeep. He's cute. Lydia thinks. She leaves her room and goes outside to meet him. He seems annoyed and tired.
"Hi. I'm Lydia." she says with a smile. His annoyed expression doesn't change.
"Stiles." he says. A truck pulls up 30 seconds later and a middle aged man steps out.
"Hey, son! Who's this?" his dad asks.
"Livia." Stiles says with a scowl. Wow. What an ass.
"Lydia, actually." Stiles rolls his eyes.
"I'll be inside." he says as he walks away.
"Sorry about him. He had to break up with his girlfriend who he really liked to move here." he said.
"Oh where are you from?" Lydia asks.
"Michigan . I never introduced myself. I'm John." he says. Lydia shakes his hand.
"Well, I have a lot of unpacking to do. Nice meeting you, Lydia." John says.
"Bye." Lydia says. She turns around and walks into her room. She lies down on her bed. She hears a window slam shut. She turns her head to see Stiles on with his phone up to his ear. She sees him smile a little bit. His smile grows and he puts his phone down. He takes his shirt off.
"Shit." Lydia says as she sees his muscles and abs. He throws his shirt and picks up another one. Lydia gets a notification and its from Allison.
Hey Lydia. It's Alli. Help me. My dad took me to a boring place.
Lydia doesn't respond. Instead she just gets her laptop and pretends to be on it while watching Stiles instead.